Our plan

Lucas PoV:

I've been thinking a lot lately most of it is about Riley I don't know why but ever since I helped her I always ask if she is ok and if she needs anything it has been wired but I think she starting to catch on.

She has been acting all wired lately every time we have a normal conversation she would go all nervous and I wonder if she herd me the other day if so I have to keep my repuration up I can't let any one know what I said.

They won't treat me like should be they'll treat me like I'm all mushy and don't have a mind. I've got do something that will change the way they think about me.

Josh PoV:

Me and my siblings apart from Lucas were all in avery and kaceys room.
"guys Lucas and Riley have gotten so close lately, but you know Lucas he will say something to change it because we will go all soft on him and we won't change the way we treat him." Kasey said.

"yeah his longest girlfriend was a week." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, he'll do something bad. We have to stop him or at least tell Riley." Avery mentioned.

"It will be hard because can you remember when she had that panic attack and we saw what he did she just hesitated because she couldn't believe it but she know he would." I told them.

"Yeah, I herd Lucas saying something like your beautiful don't forget that, we need to make sure Lucas changes his mind." Nathan said.

We had set out our plan

An:
Hey so I haven't uploaded in a while so I hope you liked it
Please vote and comment
Thanks
N🦄