Chapter 4

One week later

Ferris Pov

I was at my gun base witch was really just a  ware house that I bought and renovated it into a weapons base. Currently I was testing out all the new weapons I had gotten for Barney lately to make sure they all worked. I can't tell you where I get the guns because if a I did I would have to kill you. And besides if I did tell you then it would the people I sell to would just go get the guns themselves. You see my flow? 

Anyway I was shooting each of the guns at a target to see if they would work and not jam up. So far they were working pretty well and all my shots either went to near the bullseye or at least the first ring. It had been a week since I had last seen those three men, Tool, Lee, and Barney.  They were all such characters. 

Lee was a level English guy and Tool was a tattoo parlor owner who liked young woman. Then there was Barney who was really hard to read or make anything of since he acted a bit like a robot. A really good looking, buff robot....

I was just finishing up with an Assault Riffle when I heard foot steps. I turned to see Barney right behind me wearing a black vest and black jeans. " I see you got the weapons" Barney stated gesturing to the crates that were stacked with all kinds of guns and amo.  I rose a brow " Very observant of you" I said back as I put the Riffle on a table.

Barney let the corners of his mouth peak up " So how much do we owe you?" Barney asked putting his hands in his pockets casually. " Something around 25,000k" I answered nonchalantanly he nodded. I felt short next to him, he was like 6'1 and I was you know..... 5'5. 

" When do you want the money?"  He asked looking down at me

" I give about a two week time frame for the money so in that way you can see if the weapons work to your liking. But just make sure you pay up because I will find you" I said pointing up at him and was mostly joking about the last sentence. Mostly.

" Alright than do you want to go ahead and start loading up the truck?" Barney asked referring to the black truck he drove. " Wait you brought one truck? I don't think all of this is gonna fit in one truck" I answered crossing my arms. 

" Well do you have a car I could use?" Barney asked taking his hands out of his pockets. I smirked " I might just" I said and took the keys to my second car, a red Ford F-50. " Thanks" Barney said plainly and picked up one of the boxes  easily like it was just 10 pounds but in reality must have weighed a lot more since it was full of the ammunition. I went to go start up my car and then walked to the back trunk and opened it. So Barney could put the storage containers in. 

" You know I never thought I would meet a female arms dealer" Barney almost blurted out uncharacteristically. " I've been told that but I don't think I've ever let gender stop me. Even if people told me being a bounty hunter was no job for a woman. I Shoved it in thier faces that I could do it" I said pushing the crates to the back the trunk. " What made you quit?" He asked me as I closed the trunk's door.

I looked down for a second " The same mission your going on" I answered plainly before walking around and getting into my truck with out another word. I sighed as I started to follow Barney to Tools Tatto shop where I suppose was where him and his team hung out. Once we stopped I front of the shop we unloaded the trucks and modest silence not really talking as much but that's when the team saw us outside.

" Tool I know you said it was girl but dam you didn't say she was fine as hell!" A black man with giant muscles exclaimed happily. I blushed and looked down kind of embarrassed and watched as Tool cam up and hit him in the back of the head as the rest of the team came out. " Well don't get too excited" I said sarcastically at him. Barney was chuckled softly " Well, Expendables I'd like you to meet our new weapons dealer, Ferris" Barney said introducing me.

" Well I already like her more than Logan" A tall man with blonde hair and a Swedish accent said loudly. " Ferris, meet Gunnar Jensen, Hail Ceaser, Toal Road, Yin Yang, and well you already met Lee Christmas" Barney said pointing at each individual person. I made small talk with the guys as we unloaded the trucks and put the weapons in Tools shop. 

" Alright guys it was nice meeting you but I think we are done so I guess I will see y'all later " I told them with a bright smile that lit up the room. " Why don't you have a beer or two with us?" Ceaser asked with his booming voice. " Thank you but I need to get going" I said feeling kind of bad because now Ceaser looked like a lost puppy during a rain storm. They all said good bye to me and I walked out but Barney walked with me. 

" You know, I don't need an escort" I told him smiling softly as we walked out. " I know just trying to be polite" He replied with his lip corners turned up. " Oh polite huh? Sure" I said sarcastically as I unlocked my truck to get it. 

" Well good night Ferris" He said and turned to leave but I caught his arm as he turned and he turned to look at me questioningly. 

" Good luck" I told him and those were the last two words I told him before leaving. I knew he would need it.