Chapter 10

Ferris POV

I woke up on a cement floor with my hands tied behind me with rope. I was still kind of drowsy from the chloroform. I looked around and saw that the only light coming through the room was from a small dirty window that was to the left of me. I groaned and sat up with my back against the wall. The shoes were really uncomfortable now and the dress was defiantly not made for sitting on dirty cement floors.

The door at the front of the room suddenly opened and in came Marrco and some other guy propaply just a goon. I looked up at them with false fear since I had to keep up that whole scared club girl act. Honestly I could propaply take both of these guys. 

" Good morning," Rocco's deap South African accent said " Welcome to your new life " He added. I didn't say anything I just glared. " I think you'll like it " He said leaning down to be level with me. I gathered the saliva in my mouth and spit it in his face. He recoiled backwards as if I was a snake that bit him. 

" You bitch!" Rocco yelled and slapped me hard right across the face. " How about we teach you a little lesson about who is boss here" Rocco said smirking evilly and his goon gave a knowing smile.

But that's when the walls started to rumble, Rocco turned confused and then the wall broken down and crushed his goon who was next to the door and I scooted away. In came a big brownish grey truck/tank thing. The door opened and out came Lee who shor  Rocco straight in the face. 

" What took you guys so long?" I asked loudly and Lee just chuckled then Barney came out of the drivers seat door and walk up to me with a bag as Barney cut my arms loose with on of his many knifes. " Here change quickly we don't have much time" Barney told me me then turned to give me some privacy as I changed. 

" Wait where are the other guys?" I asked ripping of the shoes and dress and now was putting on black  flexible pants and a short sleeved shirt. " They are on the other side of the building, getting the other girls out. We will be leaving a seprete way and meet up at a building in the nearest town " Barney told me with out looked at me. I nodded and laced up my shoes and put the backpack they gave me on. 

" Ok let's go" I said and we loaded into the truck/tank thing. I was in the back and had my two Baretta 92 pistols out. As we drove out from the wall a bunch of other men came running and shooting at us. I easily took down several as we drove out of there. We were in some sort of Pine Forest with trees that almost touched the sky.

We stopped like a minute later when we reached a hill and then I saw tightly strung ropes that looked similar to a zip lines. ( This is kind of like the scene  in Expenables 2 at the beginning of the movie). I hooked up to the zip line quickly but suddenly a bullet whizzed right my leg grazing it and leaving a violent stinging sensation. I yelped in surprise and saw the shooter and shot him twice straight to the chest. " You hit?" Barney asked looked down at my right leg.

I shook my head no " No it was just a graze I'm fine" I said waiting for the pain to parsley subside. Then the three of us took off on the zip line things and were zooming in between giant Pine trees. Barney was ahead of me a let out a yell of surprise. He was hit! Suddenly he dropped from the zip line and I dropped with him but Lee kept going and turned around to see us but was too late to drop.

I landed next to Barney, we only fell maybe 15 feet since we were Ina low spot thankfully. " Barney are you hit?!" I asked looking him over but didn't see any blood. " No but they both hit my vest" Barney said groaning and I could see he was in pain. The two bullet had him square in the chest but had been stopped by a bullet proof vest. 

From behind the trees came out three men, maybe reinenforcment who I shot just as quickly as they came. We were right next to a small stream and I looked for a hiding place since we were kind of out in the open. About thirty yards away was a small cave looking thing. Perfect! 

" Ok Barney we need to get into a safe place there's a cave about thirty yards from here" I told him as he tried to stand up but the bullet hits made him grab his chest. Hopefully none of his ribs were broken or cracked. My leg was giving me hell from the graze that must have been deeper than I had originally thought. 

" Coem on Barney we are almost there " I said as we crossed the stream and now we were maybe 10 yards from the cave. Once we got there I sat him up against the cave wall and sighed. He groaned I pain as I took of his bullet proof vest to see what damage had happen to his chest. There were two big purple bruises one under his heart and the second near his belly button. Thankfully none were cracked. Unfortunately, they seemed to have knocked the air out of him and he was still trying to re focus. 

I tried not to stare at his broad chest but instead opened my bag and got out the small first aid kit that was in there. I got out two big bandages and some disinfected spray. It wasn't the greatest to work with but I was really all I had other than stitching thread and a needle. What I would give for some pain killers. Barney kind of just watched me quietly while I worked on him. 

Soon enough I was finished. " Ok I'm done" I said and he put his shirt back on. I looked down at my leg that was pulsing painfully and sprayed some of the disinfected spray that stung like hell and but a bandage over it. I was beginning to become nighttime and was starting to get really cold.

" So where exactly are we?" I asked since I had been knocked out yesterday and have no idea how long I was out for. " Uh this forest is about 50 miles from the club and was a perfect hid out. The building you were in was an old lumber storage building that has long since been thought to be empty. " Barney told me. 

I nodded then shivered since it was cold, I wish I had a long sleeved shirt right now. I sat next to Barney who for some reason seemed nervous. It was quiet for a while but then Barney spoke up when my teeth began to chatter since it was so fricken cold. " Come over here your freezing" Barney said motioning to the spot right next to him. I knew I was likely radiating heat like crazy and so was he but I politely said " No I'm fine".

Barney just gave me that look and rose a brow " You don't need to be getting pneumonia so just come here" He said and I sighed knowing a I couldn't argue. I moved over to him and immediately felt warmth just coming off of him in thick wave. I layed my head down on his shoulder and sighed and closed my eyes no longer shivering.

" The pneumonia thing was a smooth move" I said about two minutes later and just felt his shoulder move as he chuckled and soon enough I fell asleep.

Please vote a comment!