Chapter 13

Expendables

I was kissing him. At first I think it caught us both by surprise but I didn't pull away and neither did he. It started to get a bit more heated and passionate as his hands slowly found themselves on the small of my back and he pulled me closer. I had one of my hands on his chest and the other on his broad shoulder to help stable myself since I had to kiss him on my tip toes.

I really didn't want to break away but I also didn't want to die of suffocation. As we both came apart to get air I looked brown with my cheeks flushing to an extreme pink color. I could get my self to look at him since I was kind of embarrassed.

I then felt his hand softly press my chin up to look at him. I was looking straight into his clear brown eyes that always seemed to remind me of a sad puppy dog for some reason. He pecked my lips one more time "Good night Ferris" Barney said in a very soft voice. I nodded in recognition and watched him leave and was unable to say anything since my mouth just didn't seem to work for some reason.

Once the headlights of his car left my drive way I sighed and leaned against the wall. I hadn't kissed a guy in like that in three years....

I slowly walked to my room and sat on the bed and thought about what had happened just moments ago. I still couldn't believe Barney kissed me. I laid down on the bed on my back and my two cats both hopped on the bed too.

They had had this weird knowing look on their face's.

Barney Pov

After Barney had pulled away from Ferris and since he was in need of breath he finally realized what he had just done. He had just kissed Ferris. The on girl on the Expendables and the one girl he had ever been interested in at least 8 years. He looked down at her and saw she was embarrassed and did something he though he would never do. He had lifted her chin and pecked her lips and then left.

He started his truck and drove back to Tools shop. He did have a home but he honestly didn't feel like going there right then.

After Barney had pulled into Tools shops driveway he walked into the shop and sat down in the seat where he would normally get his tattoos done. He looked at himself in the mirror and began to think.

What was gonna happen between him and Ferris? Would it be forever awkward between them? Would she never talk to him again? Would she admit she liked him?

Barney smirked softly at the last on but was interrupted by and familiar, old rustic voice. " Don't you ever sleep brother? " Tool asked walking in behind him with a parsley tired look on his features.

"Gahd Tool, I think I really screwed everything up" Barney muttered and Tool rose a brow. " What happened?" Tool asked with a confused look.

" I kissed Ferris" Barney said feeling like he was some sort of teenager who just kissed a girl for the first time. Tool just burst out laughing " Yeah Brother! Score right there! You made it sound like you had slept with her" Tool said with this stupid smile on his face.

Barney rolled his eyes and sighed again. What was gonna happen?