Chapter 18

Ferris pov

" This is the last time I will ask you nicely" Greenwood said trying for the 10th time to get me to talk. "Who do you work for?" Greenwood asked irritably.

" Just your mother" I claimed loudly and that the was the last straw for Greenwood. Greenwood gestured towards one of the two big guys behind me and put a slender cord around my neck and chocked me.

I felt my lungs burning in agony soon after 5 seconds and after 45 he loosened up and I gasped for breath. " Who do you work for!" The man who was chocking me yelled at me. He was bald and had a squashed nose

" Your hairdresser" I managed to sputter out and felt the cord tighten again.

After the suffocation torture, they tried water boarding, and then just resorted to hitting me. My whole body was so numb I could hardly breath and was going in and out of consciousness. My whole body hurt like hell and my hands were tingling painfully from the tightness of the ropes hold them back.

Greenwoods men brought in a camera and I knew exactly who he was recording to. I had a difficult time understanding what he was saying but when I heard " I'm willing to make a trade" come from Greenwood and yelled out. " No!Barney it's a trap! Don't d-" I was cut off by the bald guy hitting me and after that hit I could hardly even mutter a cuss word at him. I could only spat out the blood in my mouth.

Well this would go either really well or really bad.

Most likely the latter.

( yes I know I'm horrible and left you at cliffhanger. Sour I know. But this story is soon to come to an end. It seems to soon but I'm running out of ideas and I don't want to be an author that tries to carry on an already finished book. It's like a clingy girlfriend trying to still date you after a break up.

Anyway, please vote and comment :))

Ferris Pov

I was weak, dehydrated, and completely useless. They hadn't fed me anything and my throat was scratchy like sandpaper. I had fresh wounds all over my body and plenty of bruises on my face. I couldn't hardly think straight with the pounding in my temples that came whenever I tried to move.

I had mostly been alone most of day trying to keep up whatever minuscule amount of strength I had left strong. I had no idea what time it was but I guess it was close to 2pm because Greenwoods tow goons came in and but a musty old brown sack over my head that smelt like mold. They picked my up by my shoulders and basically dragged me somewhere.

Each step was torture itself and shot electric pain up my bones and my head feel like it was just three seconds from going KABOOM.

They put my in some sort of vehicle that I suppose was a large SUV judging by sound of the engine and the fact there was at least 6 guys in the car including the voice of Greenwood. They started talking but I couldn't hold on to much of what they said.

But soon I felt the cars come to a stop and was being dragged from the car. I did my best to stand witch probably looked really awkward since I was half leaning on the bald guy and half standing on my feet.

Suddenly the sack was taken off of my head and bright sunlight hit me and momentarily blinded me since I had been stuck in a dark room for two days. After the brightness wore off I could see the entire Expendables team there. I also saw a man who was rather stringy with blonde hair who must have been Greenwoods man.

I knew that Barney was outnumbered but the bald guy started pushing me forward and my eyes met Barney's.

Barney's Pov

Barney watched as Ferris was pushed forward and looked like she was close to falling unconscious. Her arms and legs were scratched up and her face half purple. Barney felt the waves of hatred towards Greenwood just roll out freely. He had his hand on his gun. There must of been 4 dozen guys with Greenwood.

Barney knew they were most likely going to get double crossed. But thankfully he had a plan and reinforcements.

The bald guy pushed Ferris towards Barney who caught her and then guided her back to the plane. Her blonde hair was tangly and her face was swollen with bruise and cuts. Her eyes slowly met his in a dazed kind of way and he set her down in the plane and caressed her cheek witch may have not been a creamy color at the moment but it was still soft. Give or take a few cuts.

" I'll be back" Barney said in a soft voice and Ferris opened her mouth to say something but judging from the red lines around her throat she ha sheen suffocated. She in the end just nodded and Barney left her with a small smile.

As Barney walked out of the plane and saw Lee was taking Greenwoods man forward and Barney had a feeling that this was the part where things turned sour. And sure enough almost one minute after they delivered Greenwoods second man the gunshots started ringing out.

But the Expendables weren't just a 5 person team against 50. The distinct sound of a snipers gun filled the air with a loud crack. It was the Lone Ranger ( yes it's the guy that played Chuck Norris from the 2nd movie) also known as the Lone Wolf or some other solo name. This man was nuts and of course completely up to the job.

Then the sounds of a helicopter came bursting through the air and there he was, Trench. That idiot owed Barney a favor and now he was finally giving it.

Lastly, Barney had called up his old friend who had recently broke out of prison named Doc ( Yes it's the beautiful Wesley Snipes from the 3rd Expendables ). Doc was on of the guys Barney had trained with when he first became a Mercenary, so I guess he's a child hood friend in a way. ( I'm making this up)

Barney himself was currently shooting at Greenwoods men who had started to drop like flies. There was maybe 12 left after the first 5 minutes. Barney had just shot the Bald guy who hurt Ferris and now he was crawling behind one of the black SUVs.

Soon enough, when everyone was dead, including Greenwood who Barney himself shot and killed they all got onto the plane. Barney sat down next to a bruised and now pale Ferris while Doc, who actually was a doctor in a way, starting treating her cuts and bruises.

Barney looked down at her as she looked up with clouded eyes.

He could tell she just wanted to go home.