Chapter 9

Ferris Pov 

I went shopping almost all morning till about 11:00 o clock looking for something club worthy. Since I have spent a a lot of time in Clubs I kind of had a good idea on what I wanted. The only hard part was getting something that covered my bullet wound near my shoulder and the other many scars I had. Fortunately, I could cover some with makeup. 

I then spent like three hours trying to get my self to look pretty. I took a shower and then curled my hair softly and made it bouncy. I did my eyeshadow that was mostly brown and tan colors as wells as eyeliner. My lipstick was a pink color. 

I then put on the dress I had bought witch had a metallic look to the top and ended in a high cut skirt that ended right above my mid thigh. It hugged my curves nicely and defiantly was club material.   Although it was far to high cut for my liking. At least I could burn it when I was done with this mission. 

I had on high heels that made me like 6 feet tall and were really hard to walk in. It's only for one night I told my self. I practiced walking in them around my home and only fell twice so that was a good sign right? 

I got my purse that had a loaded gun in it. I also had a small knife in my bra as well as a spiked ring that has in fact come in handy in the past. I looked myself over in the mirror,my silver locket shined brightly. What would Barney think of my outfit? Wait why was I getting so self conscious!? I'm never self conscious?!

I just took a deep breath and got into my Pantera.

Soon enough I was pulling up into Tools tattoo shop and could hear the guys voices out side. I took a deep breath and walked in and immediately all eyes were on me. My cheeks flush ultra red and you could propaply see it through the blush. 

" Dam girl! You look fine!" Ceased said loudly breaking the silence as I walked to sit down next to Lee. Every one laughed after that, even Barney. It was awkward for about another minute before Barney spoke up " Ok guys stop staring we all know she's pretty. Let's get down to the real business. Ferris you are going to go into the nightclub that he should be at. Make your self " available" to him and when you two leave the club together we will track you" Barney said and handed me a small tracking device that I put in my shoe. " And for the rest of the guys we will wait outside until we see Ferris leave then follow" Barney added " Every one got it?".

They all either nodded or said yes and we then loaded up into the cars. The boys got into two large black trucks and I got into my Pantera. Right as I opened the door I heard Barney's voice ring out " Hey Ferris, your armed right?" He asked. 

I nodded rolling my eyes " When am I not armed?" I said sarcastically and got into the drivers seat then started up the car. The club I was going to was call Temptation. It was a pretty nice place with light up Pomtrees the from and a reflective white door with bouncers twice the size of Gunnar. 

When I got in the music and smell of booze hit me like a tidal wave. The song playing was "Bless di Nation" Clockwork remix. I looked around for Rocco who was apparently a redhead with a crooked nose. Shouldn't be too hard to spot I hope. The club was relitivly big and very crowded even though I was only 10pm. So then it took me like ten minutes to finally spot Rocco. He was sitting at the bar with a drink scanning the crowd, most likely for possible girls to take.

Yep this was defiantly the guy I was looking for. I strutted towards him and sat down in the leather bar stool next to him and could feel his eyes look me up and down, mostly down.  

" Hey dall mind if I buy you a drink" Rocco asked and I put on my sluttiest face possible. " Sure" I said and he order two shots of Vodka. I did my best to stay somber but drink enough to keep the act looking real. We chit chatted for quite a while and then he offered to take me home. I said yes of course and as we both walked out I could see the two black trucks.

One was near the door way and the second was near the entry way to the parking lot. I then got into Rocco's navy blue Chevy Charger. As we drove off I saw the trucks in the review mirror but then Rocco put his hand on my inner thigh. I did my best not to break his hand right then and there but just bit my lip like a girly girl.

Suddenly I felt a cloth go over my mouth. I screamed and digged my nails into the person who had me pressed up against the car seats arm. I felt my self beginning to lose consciousness, it must be chloroform but I fought to stay awake and used my leg to try and kick Rocco. My heel hit his hand and seemed to stab his hand drawing blood as he swerved. But then a blow to the head finally stopped my rampage and I sunk into a deep pit of blackness.

Barney better hurry his butt up because I don't feel like becoming woman slave right now.