Prologue

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey my beautiful sweet readers. How's it going? Good, good. Now for all the newbies, this is a bxbxb or mxmxm how ever you want to classify it. Mpreg. Werewolf.
.
.
.
.

There may be some triggers in here. Forced sexual acts, some bdsm and bullying.
.
.
.
.
.

So as some of you know I don't give a fuck about spelling ,grammar or anything else. If you have that much of an issue with my stories and fuck ups don't fucking read them.
.
.
.
.
.

I cuss a lot and suck at sex scenes but I do write them so if you are under 18 don't read. And if you do read this and are under 18 you're fucking naughty as fuck and should be ashamed.
.
.
.
.

Now on with the show..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Coledee's pov. (It will be his pov until it says it's not.)

"I promise to watch over your mom when you go." Luna Pearl said rubbing my tense shoulders.

"I know I just don't like leaving her." I said trying to calm my breathing.

My mom has DSW (down syndrome for werewolves) and she is my whole world. My bio sperm donor raped her because she was his mate, then he rejected her and left her broken on the Alpha ' s door step. The Luna brought her in and made mom her personal Omega. I was raised in the Alpha ' s house. I was never really allowed outside and when I was it was when the other pack kids were at school. I was home schooled and once I exceeded my mom's intelligence the Luna had me teaching my mom. She is so smart and I'm so proud of her.

"We cannot control where you go, you know that it is something that was decided at your birth by the seer. You will get your assignment just like the rest of the Omega's." She said kissing my forehead.

"I know that Luna, I just don't want to be separated from my mom. What if the people that I will be caring for doesn't like my mom and forbids me from seeing her. I'm afraid I'd become rouge." I said feeling my heart rate increase and the tears form.

"As Luna of this pack I will not allow it. If you are not at my house for Sunday dinner I'm coming for you and your assigned family better watch out." She said with venom and determination.

"Thank you, Luna. You have been my second mom my whole life and I love you." I told her hugging her close. I'm almost 5 foot 11 and she is only 5 foot 6.

"Coledee, come play." My mom yelled from our apartment.

"Okay, mom." I said smiling.

"She will be fine. The other house Omega's will play when your not here." She said knowing what I was thinking.

"I hope you're right." I whispered. I headed twords my mom knowing she was waiting for me with Legos and snacks.

"Look Coledee, I made banana samiches." My mom said smiling at me as I sat next to her and her pile of Legos.

We ate our sandwiches and played Legos until it was time for bed. Once I made sure she was showerd, teeth brushed and in bed before I cleaned up and showered myself.

I got permission from the Alpha to take online classes for book keeping and different classes to be a good assistant. I'm hoping that I got the Alpha and I could be his assistant.

"Cole want to go for a run" Alpha Mart asked through our pack link.

"Yes, sir. I'll be down in a second." I said throwing on some sweats and sliding into my flip flops.

I ran out to where the Alpha was waiting. I stripped and shifted before taking off. We played hide and seek until the Luna demanded us to come in.

I had to take another shower before I headed to bed. 3 more days and I will get my assigned house.

The nightmares began as soon as I closed my eyes. I have had nightmares since I heard the Alphas were coming back next month and the assignments were this month and I turn 18 tomorrow. I have prayed to the Moon Goddess to allow me to have a mate that is going to keep me safe and allows me to be around my mom. But the nightmare shows many people taking and taking from me. And my mom crying and calling my name from far away. I hate sleeping. I hate being an omega and I wish sometimes I wasn't even a wolf.

I have been told that I'm a rare breed. I have a white wolf that matches my hair, blue eyes when I'm human but green in wolf form. Alpha Mart says I'm a breeder so I will carry pups for my mate. He said I could have either male or female as my mate but I secretly hope for a female. Being a male submissive scares me.

The Alphas are the sons of our Alpha and Luna. Bain and Bren. These two have made fun of me ALL my life. I hate them and I hope they get a BIG dominant as their mate. They will be taking over once they are back along with their betas Hunter and Henry. I hate them also. They picked up where Bain and Bren left off when they left three years ago.

Part of me hopes my mate is from another pack and I get to leave here with my mom. I'd miss the Alpha and the Luna but that is about it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: so it begins. Enjoy my sweet lovelies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.