chapter 17

My tattoo.
.
.
.
.
Tattoos are sexy by the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If it's there lol it keeps disappearing lmao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coledee's pov
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a week since the whole bare your sole and tell us how you was molested or raped by creepers. Asher has been trying to understand, find compassion and forgive his mates. Him and hunter have been doing most of the work but Henry is starting to show signs of improvement with the meds and the help of Dr. Gilroy. I see it being a long bumpy road but in the long run the fight will be worth it.

As for Dellus and Conrad they have decided to travel with Luna, Alpha and my mom. I'm happy for them. The accused including hunter and henry will be leaving tomorrow. Asher and Dr Gilroy are going with them. I'm going to miss my friends.

As for me I have a week to prepare for not only taking over as a male Luna but also mating with two huge and horny Alpha males. I could get pregnant. I could be split in two. I may not survive. I'm okay with the first one but I like being whole and alive.

"So when meeting other packs you need to be sure to stand tall and confident but not threatening." Luna Pearl said breaking me from my mental rant.

"I just need to remember I'm not an omega and I am an Alpha mate to two Alphas." I said pulling my hair out.

"My baby will be Alpha." Mom sang.

"Luna." Luna Pearl said pouting.

"Alpha Luna." I said with a sigh.

"That will never catch on." Luna Pearl said shaking her head.

"He's a man." Mom said making me chuckle.

"But he's Luna." Luna Pearl whined.

"I'm Coledee." I said shaking my head.

"My beautiful baby boy." Momma said smiling at me.

"Ugh... fine you can be Coledee." Luna Pearl said with a sad sigh.

"Wood hooo I can be me. I'm so going t be the best me I can be. I can't wait to start learning to be me." I said jumping up and down dancing around the room like a weirdo.

"So is that how a Luna acts?" Alpha Marts asked with my mates behind him.

"Nope that's how a Coledee acts." Mom said I was a bit to embressed to talk.

"That's about right." Bran said Bain agreeing.

"He's crazy." Mom said.

"I'm right here." I whined.

"He's going to make a wonderful Luna." Luna Pearl said giggling.

"And dancer." Bain said coming into the room.

"How about a family dinner night?" Alpha asked.

"Yeah." Luna Pearl said smiling. We all agreed and I went with the ladies to cook. I am so a woman. Listen up ladies. I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR... ROOOOOAAAR.

I shook my head and started to chop the onions. Luna Pearl decided we was having cube steak, mash tatoes, saute mushrooms and onions with gravy and corn. I got to joys of making most of it. Mom washed dishes when I was done with them and Luna Pearl decided that she would make wild Kool aid. It's Kool aid with fresh or wild berries in it. She normally used blueberries and raspberries. I didn't really like it but there is always water.

"How do you make that gravy so thick?" Mom asked.

"It's all in the flower." I told her as I handed her the dirty pan that had the gravy cooked into it.

"His potatoes are always extra creamy too. I'm going to miss his cooking." Luna Pearl said.

"I add some sour cream in." I said chuckling.

"Here we will start to set the table." Luna Pearl said taking the plate I just set the last steak on. I think they only wanted my food.

I carried the potatoes in which was the last thing. Everyone was seated and waiting for me. Nice of them huh. I placed the potatoes down and sat between my mates.

"Thank you Moon Goddess and cole for this meal." Alpha said before he started passing the food.

"Oh how I have missed you." Momma said taking a big bite of potatoes. Everyone laughed.

We enjoyed a yummy meal and awesome conversation. I missed this it was like old times and my two best friends were sitting next to me laughing and joking around.

Once dinner was done I helped with the rest of dishes and clean up while my mates and their dad talked to the beta Arnaud. He was with the transfer crew and wanted to go over everything with Alpha.

"Game we play a game?" Momma asked as we dried our hands.

"How about a couple games of connect?" I asked her.

"Connect four I love connect four, we play connect." Mom said running off.

"I'll get the other two boxes. We'll all play." Luna Pearl said clapping. I shook my head and started to set up some snacks.

This is another childhood thing we did. Game night. My childhood was pretty good now that I look back on it. I was truly lucky.

Teams were me, Alpha Marts and Bain vs mom Luna Pearl and Bran. I played Luna Pearl and won 2 out of three. My next challenge was Bran and we tied the first four games then I won. Champion here. Until I played my mom. She is the connect four genius. She laid me down in two games. In the end it was Alpha Mart vs my mom. She cleaned the floor with him. It was great.

Because our team lost we had to clean up the games and snacks. I was okay with that Alpha not so much he hates losing. Most Alphas do.

"Good night momma. I love you." I said tucking her in after reading to her a little Harry Potter. She's a wizard lover.

"Good night baby, I love you." She said with a yawn.

I shut her door after shutting her light off. Bran and Bain was waiting for me in the living room. It had been a wonderful night I can't wait for nights like this. Maybe even with our own kids.

"Ready?" Bain asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired and tomorrow I have to go shopping for the party/corination with the moms." I said before yawning.

"Lucky you." Bran said.

"Hush or you'll come too." Luna Pearl said before giving us all hugs.

"Let's go before we get roped into shopping." Bain said laughing.

We walked home hands in hands. Me in the middle of course. I was so relaxed and content that it felt like I was floating and they was pulling me along with them.

Once in the house we took a shower not messing around or anything just washing each other before dressing for bed and crashing. It had been a lovely day now onto sexy dreams.

.
.
.
.
.
So filler chapter. Next up corination and hubba hubba time. WARNING SEX IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. So now that that's out have a nice day/night.