chapter 11

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Busy ass week for me. I haven't slept for more then 8 hours in two days and I've worked 20 hours. On top of working I had to deal with dunken dumbases. I don't like drinking and feel desturbed watching people make fools out of themselves. Okay sorry rant over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coledee's pov
.
.
.
.

So it's date night. I have never been on a date let alone been anywhere outside of pack lands. Bran said we needed an over night bag and I needed two different outfits for the day one dress and one comfy. I got to dress comfy first. Woo-hoo. I packed my bag for over night and grabbed my black dress pants a green long sleeve button up and a yellow and green tie. Basically it's all I had. For my comfy I chose soft dark blue skinnies, a shirt that said mommas princess that's was pink and I loved it. I decided that I could wear my only dress shoes so a simple black pair of dress shoes.

"Are you ready babe? Bran asked.

"Yeah I have to grab my bag. Where is Bain?" I asked as we exited the house.

"I am going to take you on the first part of the date. Bain will pick you up from there and do the second part and together we will finish it off." He said. Wow they put a lot of thought into this.

Bran helped me into his big ass jeep. The top was off and it was an awesome day for it. I love the feel of the wind in my hair. We didn't go far and once we got to the movie theater I knew we was watching Batman vs Superman. My mates are big superhero fans.

"Two tickets for Batman vs Superman." Bram said to the cute girl who obviously didn't understand we was on a date. She was batting those eyelashes and duck liping the shit out of her face. She was so cute.

"Here you go sexy, hope you enjoy your movie." She said almost making me laugh.

"We will, won't we babe?" He asked making me giggle and nod my head. Her reaction was amazing. Her duck lips turned to a fish out of water look and her eyes weren't blinking as fast cuz they was wide open from shock.

"Thanks for the tickets." I said waving as we headed in to get drinks and popcorn.

We decided to share a popcorn and drink. Hand and hand we walked into the movie finding the perfect seats where we were dead center and didn't have to kink our necks. I had been to the movies once, Luna Pearl brought momma and I to see The Wizard of Oz when it celebrated some mile stone. I really liked it but it was nothing like this. This feel so much more intense.

"Calm down, babe." Bran said as I bounce in my seat.

"I'm so excited. It's not the Wizard of Oz and I'm not with our moms. I'm with you and it's Batman and Superman." I said almost yelling.

"I will never understand why my dad kept you sheltered." He said shaking his head and chuckling.

"He said I was special and until I found my mate or mates I needed to stay close. I have you and Bain and now I can live." I said smiling.

"We will do what ever you want, baby. You are more special then you'll ever know." He said kissing my forehead. I melted. It was just so ugh, romantic.

We chatted a bit before the film started. The file was amazing. I loved everything about it and it was the perfect date.

Once the movie was over we throw out our trash and headed out. Bran had me wait with he went and grabbed my dress clothes so I could change. Once changed and my teeth brushed we headed to the parking lot. I got a quick kiss on the lips before I was handed off to s super sex Bain. We took the jeep while Bran disappeared into the woods.

"Enjoy your movie?" Bain asked.

"Yes it was awesome." I said smiling at him.

"Good. I hope your hungry." He said pulling into a really nice restaurant.

"Wow this place is really amazing." I said following him to the door.

"I'm glad you like it." He said holding the door open for me.

"Welcome to The Grape Vine. Do you have a reservation?" The very beautiful women with an Italian accent asked.

"Centerfield." Bain said proudly.

"Welcome Mr. Centerfield right this way." She said grabbing two menus and heading for an out door patio over looking an amazing view of the river and woods.

"Thank you." Bain said once we was seated.

"Alexis will be with you momentarily. Enjoy your meal." She said before walking off.

"Oh wow the prices are a little out there." I said looking at the menu.

"Don't worry about it. I've got us covered, I promise." He said chuckling.

"Good because there is a lot of people here and I don't feel like doing dishes." I said making us both laugh.

"Good evening my name is Alexis and I'll be your waitress the evening. Are you ready to order or would you like and few minutes?" She asked Bain. I don't think she even knows I'm here, silly girl.

"Can we just start with our drinks and maybe some of the garlic cheese bread and some bacon stuffed mushrooms." I said politely.

"Huh....?" Alexis asked slowly turning towards me.

"I said.... could we just start with our drink orders and maybe get the garlic cheese bread and bacon stuffed mushrooms? I'd like a Shirley Temple with two cherries, please." I said trying hard not to laugh.

"I'll have a glass of your finest Mountain Dew and could you add some cheese sticks to our order." Bain said laughing.

"Um.... yeah coming right up." She stumbled over her words and no her feet.

"You and your brother are almost to sexy to take out. What on earth am I going to do with the both of you together at the same time?" I asked then thought of what I said before blushing a lovely shade of OMFG'osh red. The flaming heat from my face was just enough to cook the meals of everyone in the restaurant.

"Well I'm sure you can handle it. After all you was made for us. As for going out in public as in the three of us. It will be a breeze. Because my dear sweet mate Bran and I only have eyes for you." He said making me all gooshy on the inside. These men will make me a puddle soon.

Alexis came back bring our drinks and appetizers before taking our orders. I just had to try the steak Alfredo with big chunks of portobello mushrooms. It was heaven on a plate and I could eat it all day everyday. Kain had the lobster Alfredo with shrimp scampi and a steak. Growing werewolf. That's sums it all up for me.

Once we paid and gathered our left overs and a bunch of take out for the next journey we head for the jeep where Bran waited for us. I climbed in the back while the brothers rode up front. Off to the final part of this magical date. After a short nap that is