chapter 7

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bain ' s pov
.
.
.
.

"Why didn't you two come home first? Oh my Goddess have I missed you. Look how handsome and big oh wow my big boys. Men I mean men." Momma said hugging us both in her strong arms.

"Very big and very sexy, we're is Coledee? I miss my big boy too, he didn't come home for dinner. He promised he said he would he said he would he didn't though." Mary said rocking and mumbling.

"He's napping Mary. He's fine now I promise." Bran said.

"Is he sick?" She asked looking pale.

"No ma'am just tired." I said wishing it would be easy to explain it to her. Mary would never understand it would hurt her too much.

"You will tell your momma but not Mary she doesn't deserve any more ugly. She is to kind for that." Dad said through the mind link.

"Where is everyone?" Momma asked.

"Come help me in the kitchen, mom." I said.

"Yeah okay, let's make a snack." She said smiling as she takes my arm.

"Bad things happened in the last week mom. And bad things happened when we was younger. We did the bad things when we was younger but not the stuff that happened this weekend. Here is the quick version. Bran and I use to bully Coley. For the last couple years we was home we would bet him up call him names and let our friends mess with him. While away we requested and sore a holy oath to the Goddess to make it better once we got home. This week the future betas, thata and delta decided it was okay to break pack law and rape and abuse the Omega's assigned to this house, Coley included. Their excuse is because of how we treated him before we left. Goddess I hope not, mommy I couldn't live with myself if I'm the cause for all of them to have to deal with what they did." I said breaking down.

The smack could have been heard miles away. But I deserved it and more. I shouldn't be allowed a mate like him and the other three should be allowed happiness.

"I am so mad at you and your brother. I could strangle both of you with my bare hands. What the hell was you thinking. Where they hell do you get off putting your hands on the boy or anyone for that matter? You are suppose to be a leader. I'm so disappointed in you and your brother. My son's would not have done that to anyone." She said before storming off to the bathroom. My face stung but not as bad as her words. I quickly cleaned myself up and throw some chips in a bowl before I headed back to the living room.

Mary was rocking back and forth next to Bran while dad went to the bathroom where mom was. Bran looked at me and winced. I could still fill the pain in my cheek and the fire the slap left behind.

"Mom how are you?" Coley asked running up to his mom hugging her.

"Coledee you promised. No dinner you promised. I cried I was sad you lied you promised." Mary cried break all of our hearts.

"Mommy I'm so sorry, we was getting ready for Bran and Brian and I lost track of the time and days. I'm sorry mom. I promise I will not miss another dinner and if Luna and Alpha don't mind you can come help me cook here once a week." He said shooting us a 'you better agree or else' look.

"That sounds nice, I miss your cooking. I've missed you mary." I said hugging the two. I let go when I felt Coley tense.

"I agree, Mary. I've missed you too." Bran said.

"I miss my boys. My handsome boys the three musketeers. So big and so sexy." Mary said making us laugh, even Coley.

"So we have decided we are going to visit the former future fuck faces and we will see you tomorrow." Mom said pulling my dad by his hand out of the bathroom.

"I need to play with carol." Mary said jumping up kissing Coley and running after them.

When the door shut Coley turned to leave the room but Bran stopped him. He froze when Bran's hand landed on him. I hated that and was ready to kill because of it.

"Dr. Hanna would like to see you." I said calmly and softly.

"Stop acting like something bad happened to me. Unless my hands can catch an std or sti I'm good. Those morons didn't want me carrying their devils spawn so my hands where their limits. Asher was raped no only by his mates but those other two fuck faces. So was Dellus and Conrad but in front of their mate. I knew everytime you two hooked up before you came so imagine what they felt everytime their mate was raped. I was lucky. I didn't get what the others got. I'll be okay, them I don't think asher will ever be the same and Conrad and Dellus have a long road a head of themselves. I just need a proper meal and some water. Oh and a gallon or two of hand sanitizer." He snapped.

"We are still taking you so she can look at you and so we can check on the others." Bran said.

"Yes, sir. Alpha, sir." He said saluting us.

"Coley......" I started to say.

"Let's go, I would like to eat and maybe get some real clothes out of my room once we find the keys." He said looking down at the bath robe he was wearing. He looked so cute.

"I'll get you some sweats and a t shirt." I said heading for the stairs.

I grabbed my sweats and one Bran's shirts some socks and boxers before running back downstairs. Bran was hugging a crying Coley.

"What happen?" I demanded.

"It's finally hitting him that it's over." Bran said rocking a sobbing Coley.

I walked up and hugged them both. Bran was whispering over and over that it would be okay. And that we was a team now and we was here for him.

"Baby I promise that from here on out you are our number one, we will do our best to protect you and we will love you forever." I whispered.

"Let's go, I'm done being a baby." He said not saying anything about what I said but I know he hear me.

We took him in to see Dr Hanna and she recommended lots of water and light foods. The others were sleeping. But he checked on them anyways. Dellus was wrapped around Conrad like his life depended on it. And Asher was moaning and tossing and turning having nightmares. Coley kissing his forehead and he stopped for a bit. Our mate had compassion and a very big heart.

Coley fell asleep on the way home so I carried him to bed where we placed him in the middle and each of us slept on either side of him.