chapter 18

.
.
.
Thinking about getting that as a tattoo not sure yet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coledee's pov.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was bathed in a cleansing mixture of baking soda, Epson salt and a beautiful vanilla oil to make my skin soft and make me smell good.

I had to dress in all white silk that I swear you could see every bit of my bits. I am so glad it will be dusk when the corination begins.

"Come on Cody we need to finish." Luna Pearl said pulling me fom my thoughts.

"Now what?" I asked as respectful as I could. I was really done with all this it has been a long week and I was done.

"Tea dear, just tea. It's my last tea as Luna and I'm...... I'm just so glad it's with you." She said trying not to cry she has been like this all day. She has had us all a blubbering mess.

"Okay let's have tea, I am so parched anyways." I said hugging her.

She pulled me to the sitting room where my mom was dressed so nicely as she sat waiting for us. She was beautiful and I was so proud to be her son. She wasn't an omega today she as the Alpha mates mom.

"Coledee you look pretty and you smell pretty. I see you wiener." Mom said making my hands fly to in front of my pants. Goddess help me.

"Thanks mom." I said quickly sitting down. Luna Pearl hid behind her hands as she laughed at me. I mentally flipped her off. Gawd this is to much.

We sipped our tea and snacked on scones. I didn't care for any of and didn't plan to include any of this in my lunaness. Tea is only good when there is ice in it and it's in a tall glass and scones are not my thing.

"Cole it's time." Beta Arnaud said from the door way. He would remain beta until someone else past the test. Now everyone would need to be tested mentally and physically before they could hold any title other then Alpha.

"Thank you, beta. Come on Luna and mom." I said holding out an elbow to each. I took a deep do breath and began my last walk as a virgin and an omega.

The ceremony only took an hour. Once the titles were passed I felt the power surge and the wait sit nicely on my shoulders. My mates stood taller and looked stronger. I was so proud. They are very sexy beast that are all mine.

"We would like to thank all of you for joining us as we try our best to walk in or father's foot steps. He was a legendary Alpha and it will be hard to do so. We promise to do our best and to protect you all and provide the best we can for this pack." Bran and Bain both announced. The pack stood and clapped with pride as their new Alphas stood tall in front of them.

We stayed and ate the buffet of food. There was so many people a d so much food. It was glorious. Once everything calmed down a little we headed home. My nerves were electrified and I felt like I might lose my dinner any second.

(Okay for those who do not like awful sex scenes please skip to the loo my darling. I'm not good at writing these but I give myself a mother fucking A for effort, bow down bitches to my greatness. Oh sorry I got a little carried away. On with the show.)

"Let's show, shall we." Bran said. I sighed in relief. This I could do. This I cold handle.

"Did anyone tell you that your outfit was see through?" Bain asked as he slowly and painfully pealed the shirt over my head.

"My mom did." I said licking my lips. It was getting hot in here. I felt lips brush my shoulder then my neck and I turned to jello.

"It was fucking sexy seeing you exposed like that." Bran whispered in my ear before he sucked my earlobe into his mouth. I moaned like a horny teenager.

They would be the death of me tonight.

"I wanted to cuff your hands above your head and spread those legs so I could spank you for letting everyone see what was ours." Bain said pulling my arms above my head and spreading my legs. The water was pouring all around me hiding the wetness coming from my length.

"You want to be spanked, don't you baby?" Bran said running his hand over one of my round cheeks while Bain did the other. I felt twin stings on each cheek causing me to moan loudly.

"Like that did ya." Bain asked rubbing the sting out while his brother did the same. I nodded my head unable to speak. This was all new and somewhat overwhelming.

"We have a life time to figure out your kinks baby. But tonight it's all about you. Your new to this and we will make sure you are well prepared for us." Bran said and with that being said they went to work.

As Bran attached my lips and mouth with his Bain went for the kill swollowing me whole. His mouth was hot and magical. Bran's mouth left mine as he worked his way down my neck to my shoulders then attacking my nipples. Each bud hard and tender by time he was done. He made his way down to join his brother but didn't stay long. I would have cum a million times if Bain was holding my cock like a vice in his hand. Bran left his brother and made his way behind me. He spread my cheeks and his tongue found my tight hole. I lost it. I came hard and almost past out.

"Carry him to the bed. I'll get the stuff." Bain said once he finished swallowing everything I had.

The water was shut off, we were quickly dried off and I was tossed onto the bed.

"I want you to try and suck me baby." Bran said holding his hardened member.

I got on all fours and crawled over to him. I started off by licking and sucking what I could until I felt comfortable going farther. I gaged but soon learned how to relax. He took the hint and fucked my mouth.

I was so into what I was doing I didn't notice Bain behind me. His mouth found my ass and between his tongue and fingers I was a mess. Bran started to swell in my mouth so I prepared myself to swallow his load but he pulled out and shot his load on my hole. I almost lost it. Bain pushed it in me as he prepped me to take them both. The first time would have to be them both. After that we go in whatever order they want.

Bran laid down in front of me and Bain helped me straddle him and slowly amndnd painfully sit on Bran's cock. It hurt I wanted to stop and cry but once seated it was good. He moved slowly making his prick hit that bundle of nerves inside me.

"Okay baby, time to let me in." Bain said pushing me to lay down on top of Bran. He worked his fingers inside me and around Bran's cock. Soon I felt myself loosen us and his cock line up.

Now when I went down on Bran it hurt like hell. This was a whole new kinds of hurt. Tears did fall, I screamed and yelled but in the end (not a pun) it was so fucking worth it. The feeling was amazing both my mates inside of me. The shocks were intensified the overwhelming feeling of completion was just unexplainable.

"Faster." I yelled feeling the burn coming fom my toes up.

"You like that baby, you like our cocks?" Bran asked.

"More." I moaned.

"You'll have a life time, baby." Bain grunted.

"Mark me." I demanded.

Two equally painful yet enjoyable marks were placed on each shoulder as we become fully mated. I felt all of our releases hit at the same time. I felt them both grow and knot causing us to be stuck like this until they calmed down and unknotted. The knotting hurt a bit because I swear they grew Ling enough to touch my tonsils and filled me full of enough of their stuff to float a big ship. I was tired and decided to sleep while we waited. It could take all night. Both of my mates must of had the same idea. I heard snoring as I drifted off to never land.

And scene.

I know it sucked but at least I wrote one.