Neuf

Listen to:
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
What A Feeling - One Direction
I Love You - Little Mix

-

Brad's leading me through the yard and even though we clearly stick out in our attire - his black jeans and white t-shirt and my light blue sun dress that I only put on because I hate shorts.

The wedding party seemed to consist of a younger crowd, people in their late twenties and early thirties with the occasional older couple here and there. Brad was pulling me into the the main tent where the dance floor was and the music was loud.

"Brad," I giggled, "we can't do this."

"It's already done, baby," he chuckled.

My stomach was doing somersaults when we finally reached the wooden dance floor. Brad grabbed both my hands and pulled me close, his smile and eyes radiating youth and happiness.

The song playing was slow, but not too slow. The melody was pretty and smooth, giving everyone a song to slow dance to.

"I can't dance," I pouted.

"Neither can I," Brad assured with a sweet smile.

Brad held my waist, our feet moving a little to the music. There were strangers all around us, but I was completely fixed on his eyes. I had my arms around his neck, my fingers getting lost in the hair at the nape of his neck.

"See, it's no so bad-"

Brad stopped talking when I stepped on his foot. I bursted out laughing, throwing my head back. He was laughing too, shaking his head at me.

"I'm sorry," I giggled.

He cocked his head a little, looking at me with the most hypnotizing look. My entire body relaxed as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Slowly, I pulled away, fluttering my eyes open to see his looking back at me.

Everything around us seemed to be fading away. The chorus filled my ears and Brad took a small step back, grabbing my hand and twirling me around. When I faced him again I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully.

My cheeks were definitely blushing wildly, but at this point, I didn't care. I am so in love.

Brad couldn't stop laughing as he twirled me around again but I stopped him from doing it again and grabbed his hand and tried to twirl him around. He shook his head at me and when I pouted he gave in, helping me twirl him around. The moment he finished his twirl he grabbed my hips, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

Our faces were inching closer and closer until he pulled away, making my heart ache a little. I saw the uncertainty flash across his eyes and I wanted to scream in his face that I wanted him.

I love him.

"Where did you learn how to dance?" I asked.

"I'm in a band, I think it's required," he chuckled, "but it doesn't mean I'm any good."

"Oh," I scoff, "you're better than half the guys I know - at least you want to dance."

"Only with you," he stated.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat. He held me close again, our stomachs almost touching as we swayed to the end of the song. I rested my hands on his biceps, looking into his warm, chocolate colored, eyes. Instantly, they made me relax.