Onze

The temperature in the fort was definitely rising and my cheeks were burning. His hands were back on my thighs, holding them and brushing up the hem of my dress, creeping them further up.

"Brad." I pulled away to catch my breath.

He opened his eyes, looking a little dazed for a moment. Even in this lighting I could see he was blushing. His hands rubbed my thighs and he kept his face close to me.

"So much for reading my mind," I laughed.

"Did you want me to kiss you?" he asked.

I hesitated, but nodded.

"Well, I guess I succeeded, didn't I?"

"Kiss me again," I breathed.

He didn't hesitate to press his lips back to mine and in a matter of minutes he had me laying in the soft blankets, his hips grinding against mine as our mouths moved together.

With my legs spread apart and my dress no longer providing coverage on my legs, friction was building between his crotch and my thin underwear.

I sat up, keeping my lips to his until I parted from them to pull off my dress. I was left in a tan bralette and white undies that I didn't exactly match well, but that was the last thing on my mind.

Brad bit his lip, examining my body as he grabbed at the hem of his shirt. With one swift pull, it was thrown to the side before taking off his black jeans.

Anticipation swelled in my chest. I had waited for this for so long, and now we were getting the chance again. Brad guided me down, his boxers and my underwear the source of friction between us. I moaned into his mouth, lacing my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck.

I opened my eyes when he pulled away. My heart beat could be heard in my ears with how long it was beating and I wondered if it was even possible for him to hear it. His hands were getting touchier, but I didn't care. They drifted up my sides, lifting me up enough to go full around my to unclip my bra.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I nodded, "I want this."

"Me too," he admitted, shyly.

My bra and undies were messily laying a few feet away from us and his boxers were now beside them. Brad's tongue was swirling around my nipple, causing my back to arch as a long, but soft, moan left my mouth. His eyes locks with mine as his lips trailed kisses down my stomach to my hip bones. I bit my lip, resting my bed back even though I was propped up a little by a few pillows.

His face was back at mine and he looked so playful that I couldn't help but giggle. Even when I was at my most vulnerable, he treated me like this. How?

"Hi," he chuckled. "You're so beautiful."

"Hi, you're not so bad yourself."

He squinted a little, his playfulness only getting more prevalent. I ran my fingers down his jawline before leaning in for a skin.

"Tell me, do you have a thing for guys in bands or am I'm just an exception?" he teased.

I smiled, "you're ego is so inflated."

"Oh, love, you have no idea," he pouted.

I laughed, shaking my head. "It's okay, I think I can deal with it a little longer," I joked.