Seis

By mid September I'm I think I'm in love but I keep it to myself. Brad makes me giggle and he holds me like I'm valuable. The way he talks to me makes me feel so good that his words swell in my chest and I radiate happiness. Even Beth had picked up on my mood change, and is glad to see less of me laying in bed.

There are still mornings where I can't get out of bed, but those mornings have become so rare. Right now, Brad and I are undressing at the cliff down to our undergarments. The moment he kicked off his jeans he runs for the water and jumps. I hear the splash down below.

"Come on, Olivia!" he called out.

We've been hanging out way too much that I feel like I can barley function without him. He fills this void in my chest that was opened after the accident.

"Shut up," I teased, standing at the edge in just my bra and underwear. Brad stared up at me, the sun reflecting off of his brown eyes.

I never hesitated to jump anyone. The water swallowed my body but I kicked off the rocky ground and surfaced, brushing back my wet hair. Brad was chuckling, standing a few feet away from me in a shallower spot.

"Ooo," I shivered, "I'm freezing."

His expression softened but I was going closer to him, my arms wrapped around my chest as if it would keep me warm.

"It is colder than I expected," he said, "looks like we'll have to stop having these little adventures."

"It's a shame," I pouted, "they happen almost every day yet we never seem to remember our bathing suits."

He smirked, "hm, I wonder why."

"You tell me," I bit my lip, still moving closer to him. When I was only a few inches away from him he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine.

We made out like two teenagers in a mirky lake in the middle of nowhere. If anyone was watching they were definitely getting quite the show because now my fingers were lost in his hair and my legs were wrapped around his waist. Our mouths moved effortlessly together, something we hadn't done for two weeks.

I moaned into his mouth as we drifted closer to the cliff. Eventually my back pressed up against the warm rock and Brad was grinning his hips against me. The heat between us was thick and only rising.

Our mouths parted from each other's but Brad kept his crotch against mine. Our chests rose up and down at caught our breath, but it was only so we could continue. He pressed his lips to mine again and I swore if it was possible I'd have him take me right here.

Brad's hand moved over my bra, massaging my breast through the cotton fabric. My moaning was louder now but he suppressed it with his mouth.

As he pulled away I stared into his dark brown eyes. We were so intimate in this moment that I couldn't imagine leaving. Brad our his hands under my thighs that were wrapped around his waist.

"I'm tempted to take you right here," he said.

"Nothing's stopping you," I responded.

He was definitely contemplating it. It would be different considering I've only ever had sex in a bed - but something about him made me feel so adventurous. Hell, we could have done it on his roof and I would have been set.