Chapter 5

It was mid day and we just finished putting up tree of four walls. I followed Austin down the ladder and made our way to our ice chest.

"Are you gonna start painting the walls? "He asked taking a sip from his water bottle.

"Yes sir ! If you help me it'll go faster! " I looked up to home giving him a big smile I knew he wouldn't be able to say no to.

"I was going to help you anyways silly! " he said poking the side of my stomach. "But can you tell me what you're planing to do with the other colors? " he asked looking at the paint cans.

"Make branches with leaves and flowers "I smiled "it'll look nice I promise. " I finished getting up and opening the purple paint and walking to the tree.

"I never doubted you. " he grabbed the brushes and followed me. We finished painting by sun down. The way home was filled with laughs as we both sang our 'best' to the songs on the radio.

I was happy to lay in just an over sized shirt that night taken we had a long day. As I was falling asleep I was woke you by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone seeing it was Austin.

"Talk to me while I fall asleep? Its to quiet here." He said the tiredness slurred trough his words.

"Of course " I answered as I started to hum a sweet childhood lullaby that my mom would do to me when I was little. Knowing that he would fall asleep shortly I plugged in my phone and put it on speaker. Still humming I heard him start to breath heavy indicating that he was sleep. Making sure I didn't hang you I did the same.

"Get up lazy butt." I heard Austin say as he sat on my bed.

"Good morning to you too." I greeted him as I sat you and rubbed my eyes.

"We're almost done! " he said poking me to get me you faster .

"I know " I yelled walking into the hallway going to the bathroom.

After I got dressed I helped him put the bed in the back of the truck and we were on our way. We put the bed in the tree house with three to five old blankets and about six pillows. Once that was in place we finished the final wall and started painting.

"Those branches look nice " he complimented my art work As he finished painting the front wall.

"Thank you love! You're not a made painter yourself " I finishing my last flower and nodding to his neatly painting wall.

"You work on the ladder and I'll finish the roof." He claimed down the ladder I just got off of to finish the missing sides if the roof. Seeing that the new folded ladder we made was complete I picked up an extra piece of wood. Taking the pink paint I printed "This is paradise " upon the wood. I grabbed four screws and and a screw driver. I hug the sign just above the door way. The rest of the day was quiet as we finished what we had to do.

"Finally ".I mumbled laying in the grass. I closed my eyes and let the sounds of nature take over my mind. As felt Austin lay next to me as a short breeze passed.

"You my lady have a free day tomorrow." he said wrapping his arm around me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused. Wondering what he could possibly have okay mind.

"I'll finish everything tomorrow and surprise you with it in Saturday." he said with a big smile on his face. Taking a moment to think what he just said over I remembered what Saturday was.

"Um okayy " I replied Knowing there was no way in winning if I refused to have a day to myself.
The day ended and as I sat in my bed I thought out loud "how can I forget the day we meet..."