Chapter 13

I've been at Austin's house for a few hours and wanted to get ready for bed. Grabbing the shirt he had worn that day I replaced it with mine as well as taking off the rest of my clothes. Leaving only  his shirt to dangle over my body.  I look up to find him looking out the window. He only wore his boxer and I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good.

"You know we never finished what we started earlier. " I grabbed his arm and got in his view from looking out the window.

"Did you want to finish it? " he pulled me closer and put his hands on my waist. I nodded and placed my lips over his. He lifted one hand to closed the curtain to the window and he pined me to the wall. Our kisses grew more passionate and sent chills down my body. Austin grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up from the ground. My legs wrapped around his torso tightly.
Kissing my jawline he went down to my neck, letting out a soft moan as he did so. His played with the hem of my shirt and brought it up over my head before tossing it to the floor. Pressing his body up against mine I felt him begin to grow. He continued to kiss and bite my neck as slipped one hand in between my legs.

"Mm you're wet." He moaned in between kisses. He gently threw me to bed and quickly got on top of me. With his right hand over my breast, he slowly began to rub my nipple. As much as I loved his foreplay I wanted to do a little teasing of my own. I flipped us over and straddled him perfectly. I started kissing his lips making my way down to chest than just above his boxers I stopped. I moved just over the now fully grown bulge in his boxers. Placing my lips and gliding them over it, I hear a gasp escape his lips and his body grow tense. I places my hand and start rubbing it as I come back up. His eyes flutter to the back of his head as I bite just under his ear. I stop the rubbing and start swaying my hips back and forth. He quickly turns us over and takes off his boxers.

"You asked for it." His voice raspy but it made me want him more. Biting and sucking on my breasts he pushed against my center almost making entry and I let a moan escape lips.

"You want it don't you?" He asked putting his lips against mine.

"And I'm going to get it." I flip us over and slide him in with ease. Our moans felled the air in unison. He than started to guide my hips. Starting slow than speeding up I grabbed onto his chest and let out a small scream. Gaining control again I took it slow and brought my body against his. His arms brought me closer and I began to kiss his neck. Moans escaped from his mouth as he tilted his back. I let out a small giggle, I loved being able to make him feel good.

"It's my turn to control you." His voice was unexpected as well as his fast he turned us over. He sled out of me and I let out a short whimper.

"How bad do you want it? " his question showed that he was the dominate one in the relationship.

"Bad" I started to pout.

"I didn't hear you. " a smile grew from his lips.
Bringing him closer I whispered in his ear. "Bad." I moaned. Gently he placed the tip against my entrance.

"Ready?" And before I could even answer his questions he pushed deep inside me. I moans became screams as he went deeper and faster. Hearing his breathing increase I knew he was about  to finish. He let out a soft long moan as he laid besides me. I kissed his chest and cuddled next to him.

"That was..."

"Amazing. " he finished my sentence and placed a kiss in my head. I laid there falling asleep to the sound of his heart going back to its natural rhythm .