Chapter 9

I walked in his room and placed my things in the bed. I walked towards the window and saw the sun set and the street lights turn on.

"You did the right thing. " I turned to see Austin standing in the doorway.

"I felt like I was to harsh. " I sat on the bed and looked down.

"You said what you needed to. Everything you said was true, don't beat yourself for something he did. He broke your heart by leaving I see that it fare that you broke his by not wanting him back." He laid in the right placed where he could lay his head on my thigh. I started to play with his and let little a smile. Everything he did seemed to cheer me up. The way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way his eyes would shine when light them. I've always thought he was perfect since we became friends. But turned feeling I had in my stomach was different.

"So what are we?" He asked looking up and taking me out of my thoughts.

"Can we wait before we a label on anything? " my voice was shaky and I grew nervous.

"If that makes you comfortable than we'll wait. But no matter what you'll always be my bestfriend and I'll always be yours!" He gave me a smile. I nodded in agreement and began to think. I realized what the feeling in my stomach was. I loved him since the beginning but never felt love like this. I stayed quite about my feelings as I laid down in my said of the bed. He deserves so much more than me. The thought stayed in my mind as I drifted to sleep.