Chapter 18

I woke you to the smell of burning wood. I walked out of the tent to see Austin sitting by the fire and making breakfast. I smiled as I grabbed a water and went to sit next to him.

"Good morning. " I looked at the ground after I took a sip of water.

"Morning, everything okay? " he looked up with a worried expression.

"I'm fine just woke up with a lot in mind. " I looked at him and smirked letting him know that I was okay.

"On the bright side breakfast is done! " he gave me a smile has he handed me a plate with beans and bread.

"Thank you. " I smiled trying to hide that fact that I wasn't hungry. In fact looking at the food made me want to vomit. I ate less than half the food on my plate given that's all my stomach could handle.

"What are we gonna do today love?" I asked as I got up to put the rest of the food on my plates away before he could notice.

"Let's just relax, it's a nice day and we can go for long swims and just over all relax. " he looked up and smiled.

"That sou- " I was interrupted when my throat filled up with vomit. I quickly ran to the nearest tree and let it all out. I hated feeling sick at home and much less in the woods.

"Are you okay?! " I heard Austin running to me from he was at. I nodded and took the bottle of water from his hand to rinse my mouth. I didn't know what was wrong and thinking that something may have just bit me I brushed it off.

"I'll be fine now let's go for a swim! "I gave him a smile as we walked back to our tent. We got changed and just before I went to enter the water I took some medicine to make whatever I had go away.

"You know you look really good in the suit!! " he grabbed me by the waist as I went in the water.

"Thank you love " I gave him a smile hiding the body pain. I didn't want to kiss him in the fear that I was sick. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head to his chest letting the sound if his heart beat and the sound of flowing water take over me.
I sighed just as I started to relax as I felt all the pain wash away.

"Feeling better babe?" He asked . I could hear a smile escaped his lips taken I had my eyes closed.

"Yeah " I nodded my head and kept my voice low to stay in the nice peaceful state I was in.

"What do you think is wrong? " he started to rub my back gently.

"I probably just got bit by something. I mean it's the only thing I can think of. " my voice was still quite, possibly just above a whisper.

"It's not the only thing I can think of..."he trailed off. My head shot up as I realized what he meant.

"I'm not pregnant!  I couldn't be pregnant ..." I trailed off as the thought scared me. Thinking back on it I realized I could be taken we weren't so careful.

"Give it a few day to see if I get a visit from mother nature. " I began to worry knowing that if I was I could ruin our futures. The plans we had would be changed to be fit around the baby and all the thoughts scared me.

"It just a thought.. " his voice grew quiet and I could tell he was thinking. I didn't want to ruin our futures but I also knew that if I was I wasn't gonna give it up.

"I'm not pregnant babe. We'll be okay.. " at this point we were about a foot away from each other. I grabbed his wrists and held both of his hands.

"We'll be fine. Now let's go take a nap. " we dried off and laid down. I could tell he was still thinking.

"It'll be okay love. " I turned to face him and got closer . He gently placed his arm around me without saying a word.

"It'll be okay. " I slurred as I fell asleep seconds later.