Untitled Part 7

* A/N This chapter has sexual content *

I woke up five minutes before my alarm went off I hot up and ran a brush through my hair and setting the curler on high. I put everything I had laid out the night before in expect for my leather jacket and shoes. About thirty minutes layer I flipped my hair to have the freshly done curls some volume. I opened my makeup bag and started to apply what I thought was necessary. I winged my eyeliner, curled and applied mascara to my eyelashes and put a nice soft pink color on my lips given I was wearing soft colors. I slipped on my shoes and threw my leather jacket over my shoulders. While glazing over my outfit I took my hair out of the collar and ran time my room. Putting my purse over my left shoulder I grabbed his wrapped shoe box and my guitar. As I locked the door behind me I hear him pull up.

I gently placed his gift and my guitar in the back seat before jumping in to my own.

"Happy 13 years of being best friends! " I said with a big smile as I reached over the arm rest to give him a hug.

"You look really pretty! "He said releasing himself from the hug.

"Thank you love you look hot to!" I smirked at the fact that what I said was true. 

"So Imma take you to eat and see a movie than I'll show you your surprise.! " he sped off leaving everything in dust. The movie was boring we both agreed and went to eat wings afterwards. When with pulled up to the set of woods that had our tree in it I took notice to how the trail popped out. It had rose peddles as far as my eye could see. I turned to Austin and gave him a smile. He smiled back getting out of the car and coming to my side to open the door.

"I need to blind fold you.." he said letting out a chuckle while he placed the blind fold over my eyes.

"Since I get see anything can you get your gift and my guitar,  please? " I asked trying to hold in to the car so I wouldn't fall. We walked the trail in silence.

"Please don't let me fall! " I mumbled holding on to his hand for dear life.

"I'm not gonna let you fall. Besides we're already here! " he sweetly replied back and standing me still in front of something.

"The outside looks the same I promise! " I heard him yell from inside our little sanctuary.

"Than why did you blind fold me exactly? " I yelled loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough to keep the peace.

"Because I added my twist to the inside.." He gently guided me up the stairs and inside. He stood me where he wanted me to be standing.

"Take off the blind fold.!" He said with excitement. As I did what I was told my breath was taken away. The Christmas lights lined each crease of the medium sized room, the bed was nicely made,  he added a few selves that had books on them, two chairs and two windows which had curtains in them. I stood in awe not know how to thank him.

"Austin it's beautiful!  It's more than beautiful it's amazing. " I walked around and ran my fingers over anything new.

"Oh and your gift." He said as I turned towards him he moved to the side. behind him stood a nice rose wood acoustic guitar. I ran and jumped on him.

"Austin turned shouldn't have!" As let go of him I grabbed his gift he had placed on a self and handed it to him. He unwrapped the box and opened it.

"Spen they're  amazing I looked everywhere for these! "He looked up wide eyed.

"Yeah so did I! " I said smiled at the fact I knew he liked them.

"Thank you soooo much! " he said lifting me up and hugging me. I wrapped my legs around his waist  and wrapped my arms around his neck as he spun around. By the time he stopped we were both kissing. I pulled away as my cheeks grew red..

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled quietly as he put me down.

"Don't be I wanted it. " he pulled me closer lifting my chin and placing his lips on mine. As we stood there he lifted me back up and laid me on the bed our bodies getting closer and kisses growing stronger. He flipped us over to where I was in top. I kissed his lips slowly before releasing and giving him a smile as I went to kiss his neck. I felt his breathing go heavy and his head tilt backwards. His hands rub my back slowly as I took off my jacket. He flipped us back over and began to kiss my neck and go down to my chest stopping right where my shirt started. I felt his hands go under my shirt and grabbed my breast the moment exact moment he bit my neck.  I let a moan escape my lips as a pulled his hair. He flipped us over once again. I took his shirt off and he did the same to mine. I kissed him gently in the lips and slowly moved to his jaw line and down to his neck. Giving him a few soft bites in either side of his neck I moved down to his chest. Kissing his chest softly and slowly moving down and stopping right where his pants started.I could feel his body get more tense. Bringing my body real close to his as I went but up I started to kiss him gently and making it more intense every second. His hand grabbed my ass has he licked my bottom lip for entry. As I let him and his hand made their way up to my bra ad unhooking it. As I unbuttoned his jeans he flipped us back over. Taking off his pants as well as mine we continued to kiss. As he moved his hand to a perfect spot in between my legs and started to rub gently. My head tilted back and I let out a small moan. He started to kiss and sucked on my breast had he moved his hand underneath my lace underwear and slid two fingers in. I let a louder moan and allowed him to do what he pleased.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispered in my ear wanting my permission before he went any further.

"Yes " I moaned lightly as he slid in to me. My moans got louder the deeper he went.
He finished about fifteen minutes later.  We both laid wrapped in each others arms as well as blankets.

"I think we both needed that after thirteen years of hold in everything we just let out ." He said braking the silence. "I honestly never thought this would ever happen... " I replied making circles on his bear chest. He nodded in agreement and fell asleep. Me unable to do the same I stared at the stars out the window as I laid in his arms.