Chapter 11

I looked up to see he had one eyebrow raised.

"You still remember that? " he smiled showing off his teeth.

"Yeah... do you remember what I told you? " I looked down and started to play with the bracelets that's laid over my left wrist.

"Do you remember what I told you after you told me that ?" He put his hand on my shoulder telling me to turn around to face him. I did what he asked and made no eye contact with him.

"What if I'm starting to feel that way again....?" I mumbled quietly.

"You're none of those things you told me that day. You're pretty. Hell you're more than pretty you're beautiful. You're not worthless. You're worth everything to me." Tears started to fall from his eyes as well as mine.

"Please don't think this way again... the last time... " he stopped and grabbed my wrist.

"The last time I almost lost you.. you don't understand how much you mean to me. I can't lose you. I lose you I lose apart of me. That night was the worst night of my life. Please stop thinking like this. " I wiped the teats from his face and wrapped myself in him arms. The night I almost killed myself was hard from the both of us. He took on the guilt feeling he didn't bit in enough effort to show me how amazing I was to him. I still remember laying on the floor as I grew unconscious from the pills I took and the loss of blood from my wrist. The last thing I saw was him coming to my aid.

"You're worth so much more than you know " he whispered in my ear as his crying began to stop.

"Can you take me home? " I asked as I got out of his arms and off of the bed. The ride home was silent and peaceful. I tried to keep the thoughts of the past in the past but the continued to return.

I sat in my bed as the thoughts grew worse. Not being able to take it much longer I grabbed two notebooks my keys and left. As I pulled you to the woods the pain started willow down.
I looked up to the tree that played a big party in my happiness. I claimed the stairs to my sanctuary, turned in the lights and. Grabbed my guitar. I played and sang out my feelings and write them down.

"She sits up high surrounded but the sun one million branches and she loves everyone... " I sang to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

"How long have you been here? " I woke up seeing Austin with tears streaming down his face. I got up and walked towards him to wipe away tears.

"We've been looking everywhere for you! " he looked down at me and grabbed my arms.

"I had to get away... I didn't mean to hurt anyone. " I looked down and started to cry at the though how much pain I caused him.

"I thought you were gone. I thought I lost the one person who understood me better than I understood myself.  I thought I lost the person I loved! " he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Y-You love me?" I pulled away from his grip and looked up him.

"Yes. Have you not realized that? I love you because you love me. Because you're there when no one else is. I love you because you make me happy. I love you because you are everything I have ever hoped for." He looked in to y eyes and I could tell he wasn't lying. The boy I loved for years loved me back. As butterflies filled my stomach an my cheeks grew red I got the courage to tell him I how I felt.

"I love you too. I always have... " I mumbled quietly and looked you to him.As he placed a soft kiss on my lips I knew everything fine...