Chapter 15

As we walked into his garage he grabbed everything we needed and handed it to me.

"You know I have little arms and I can't carry all of this by myself love! " I said as I scrambled to keep everything from falling.

"I know but it's cute watching you try!" He turned to face me as he grabbed the tent. He took some of the things from me as we went to put everything in his car. I leaned against the side as he put everything the way he wanted it. I smiled at the thought of us getting away for while and went inside to pack food and water.

"Babe we have to go to the store!! " I yelled out to him as I stopped by the door way.

"For what?" He closed the trunk and walked inside.

"For food and water silly! " I closed the door behind him.

"That's right just let me pack a few clothes ." He went upstairs and came back down within minutes.

"Store and than your house? " he asked as he grabbed keys.

"Yes sir! " giving him a smile and following him out the door.

When we got to the store we got exactly what we need.  Water, bread, beans, hot dogs to last the two weeks. Just when we were about to leave something caught my eye. I turned to see a nice black and red swimsuit on a hanger.

"Babe wait..." I trailed off and walked towards the rack it was on.

"Whoa! That's nice. " he walked up behind me and set his eyes on the swimsuit.

"Imma buy it!" I gave him a smile as I grabbed it and found the shortest line. I told him to wait in the car considering we already paid for the other things. As I got in the car he gave me a smile and a little chuckle.

"What?" I giggled and looked down.

"Nothing." He mumbled and started the car. The way to my house was filled with silence as usual.

"Okay so how many pairs of clothes should I bring? " I asked leading him up to my room.

"Well it depends haha don't bring an actual two weeks worth..I know you and two weeks to you is a month! " he sat on my bed and gave me a giggle.

"Okay okay three pairs of shorts besides the one I'll be wearing tomorrow, hmm five shirts.. " he cut me off before I could finish.

"Remember you're carrying it the whole time. Pack light not heavy." He gave me a serious look as he watched me put two shirts back.

"Swimsuit and sandals for the lake and the rest are basics! " I put everything neatly in a bag that I could cross over my body.

"Babe I'll be back I'm going to shower. " I have him a kiss in the cheek and walked out.

As I waited for my shower to here warm I started to think. I would try to make this trip as perfect as possible. I got little the shower and headed back to my room. I walked in to see Austin dozing off.

"Babe go takes shower you'll feel better! " I whispered in his ear as I laid next to. He got up and walked out. As I waited for him to come back I tried to stay up, but the tiredness took over and I fell into a deep sleep.