Chapter 14

I woke up to see Austin sound asleep next to me. The sight put a smile on my lips. Taking advantage of the fact I woke up before him I put on clothes and went down stairs. I started to make him breakfast and cleaning the house so his mom could relax when she got back. I placed our plates on the table neatly and ran upstairs to wake him.

"Love wake up!" I whispered in his ear and laid next to him.

"Good morning!" He slurred the words and he turned around and gave me a smile.

"Get up I made you breakfast! " I said getting up and dragging him out of bed.

"How long have you been up?" He smiled at the sight of his meal and sat down.

"Hmm for a while I guess. " I grabbed us something to drink before I sat down to eat myself.

"You know you didn't have to do this, but it's really good! " he chuckled and filled his mouth with food. I smiled and nodded at his complement.

"Love...I'm ready to 'define ' what we are... " I trailed off and looked down.

"Okay. Well what are we? Or what do you want to be?" He gave me an assuring smile and placed his hand on mine.

"Whatever you want to be.." I kept my head down answer started to play with his hand.

"I want what you want. " he took his hand away from my grip and lifted up my chin.

"I want to be more...and I trust that you won't hurt me. And I want you to know that I will never nor could I ever hurt you."I gave him a smirk as he placed his hand down on the table.

"I won't hurt you, I can promise you that. " he looked down for a brief moment and looked back up.

"So does this mean I can call you babe? " he smile was from ear to ear and the sight of it made my heart skip of beat.

"Yes babe it does." I gave him a smile as I stood you to take a empty dishes to the sink. He grabbed my wrist and brought me closer to him before I could go anywhere.

"Will babe what do you want to do today? " he smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"Anything!  But first we gotta clean this kitchen! " I placed a kiss on his forehead and took our plates to the sink. We cleaned in silence smiling at each other from time to time.

"So I was thinking. " I turned to face his as I folded the towel I held in my hands.

"Thinking about what? " he smiled and leaned on the Island across from me.

"We should go find that lake. I mean all these years it's been there and we haven't even bothered to go find it. " I crossed my arms knowing I had made a point.

"Yes you're right but it could take days..." I cut him off before he could continue.

"Than we take two weeks for camping! You're a boy scout I know you won't let us die! " my voice was cheerful and I let out a laugh.

"Than when do we start? " he pulled me into his arms and looked down.

"Tomorrow! " I gave him a smile and placed a kiss on his lips.