Chapter 12

He pulled away from the kiss and looked down. His eyes still had tears in them and his cheeks were a rusty red.

"I'm sorry I scared you.." I mumbled and looked down.

"It's alright all that matters is that you're okay." He lifted up my chin gently with two of his fingers.

"Let's go home. " with his hand in mine we headed for the car.

"Where's your car?" I asked taking notice that only my car was visible.

"I walked here. My mom wasn't gonna let me drive upset." I handed him my keys and walked over to the passenger side.

"Put both hands on the wheel love." I looked down to see he hadn't let go of my hand since we got under the car.

"I only need one hand to drive, when you're with me." Not taking his eyes off the road he squeezed by hand. I let out a smile but still think it was unsafe I removed my hand from his.

When we got time my house I was hesitant to get out of the car knowing I was gonna get an ear full from my mother. I walked in expecting to hear my full name being yelled out. To my surprise she wasn't home. I lead Austin to my room and sat down on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor? " he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you not on the floor? " gave him a smile and started to giggle.

"Do you want me on the floor? " he looked down at me as he laughed.

"Only if you want to love " I smiled back and laid on my back.

"Yeah I think I may just go down there with you I see a real comfortable spot that I want to lay on." He quickly laid on top of me and pinned me down.

"You're about to start a war and if I were you I'd get off. " I gave him a smile and tried to get out from under him.

"You're cute when you struggle! " he tightened his grip a bit and laughed.

"You're stronger than me that's not fair!" I laughed and tried harder.

"No it is fair, and unless you stop trying I won't let go." He smiled and let out a chuckle.

"Fine. " I stopped trying to get out and looked at him. He placed his lips on mine and started to move his right hand down my body. The kisses grew more intense as he licked my bottom lip for entry. He flipped us over and placed his hands on my thighs before getting cut off by the sound of a door closing.

"We can finish this later I promise. " I got up from being over and went downstairs to get the yelling from my mother over with.

"Spencer Lynn Rae where the hell were you?!" She spat before I could make it to the bottom of the stairs.

"I went for a drive and fell asleep in a parking lot, I - " she cut me off before I could apologize.

"Are you fucking stupid?! Was it because of your dad?! Because if it was I'll kill him! " she got closer as her voice filled with anger.

"It wasn't because of that man!  He's not my dad so stop calling him that! And maybe I left because I had to get the hell out of here.! "I spat back her .

"Well if you don't want to be here than go! " her voice dropped down as she pointed to the door and started to cry.

"Gladly! " I ran upstairs and put clothes in a bag that would last a couple days.

"We're gonna have to finish this at your house. " I grabbed Austin's hand as well as my keys and left.