twelve ☎︎ suicide hotline

once winnie and calum had left, hands intertwined they were headed for the subway station.

calum stopped both of them, "wait, winnie. let me take you on a kind of date.. because we haven't necessarily done that yet. but we only just made it official and i really think–"

calum was intervened with winnie's lips against his own; feeling his own personal haven. calum loved this.

"i get your point, calum." winnie laughed. "where do you want to go?"

calum looked around and studied the area that was hawkesbury, and eventually settled his eyes in a direction that was main street. "follow me, win."

winnie obliged, following calum suit. "where are we going, cal?"

"ah, this is where you see that i'm not going to tell you." calum cracked a devilish grin, "really, the possibilities are endless." (fight me)

"oh my god. calum! you know i'm going to kill you after right? i hate surprises." said winnie as she retracted her hand from calum's, bringing them crossed together.

"well, maybe, you should've thought about your choices before you went ahead and tortured me." he winked, picking winnie up and continuing to walk.

"geez, cal. i could've walked!" winnie whined.

"yeah i know, but princesses aren't made to walk."

-

once calum had made it to a music store which was called 'treble case' he put winnie down and opened the door.

"hey, luke." calum nodded in the direction of the counter, seeing a blonde boy who was tuning an acoustic guitar.

"oh, fancy seeing you here. who's the girl?" luke smirked, nodding toward winnie.

"oh, this is my girlfriend. winnie thomas." calum smiled, walking over to the guitar, bass and string instruments section - mesmerised by all of the basses.

winnie found herself wandering to the counter, where luke was, and introduced herself. "hey, i'm winnie."

"i'm luke." he smiled. "you play?"

"kind of, yeah." winnie blushed at the fact that someone took an interest in her (aside from calum) and went behind the counter on the other stool.

she picked up another guitar that was leaning against the counter and began to play the time of 'new americana' by one of winnie's favourite artists: halsey.

after a minute of playing the song, winnie looked up at calum who was now mesmerised by his girlfriend. they smiled at eachother and winnie blushed and looked down at the black acoustic guitar.

"woah. i've never heard a girl play that well," luke gushed. he quickly looked away after noticing that calum had seen how luke was staring at winnie in complete awe.

winnie put the guitar down, walking to stand next to calum. winnie began to walk around, taking a look at the other instruments that hung on the walls and sat on shelves.

when calum knew that she wasn't looking, he pulled out his wallet. "how much for that guitar and a case, luke?"

"about three hundred, cal. it's a lot cheaper because barely anyone comes in here anymore." luke sadly sighed. luke knew he was going to lose his job here because he did know it was going to go out of business at some point.