sixteen ☎︎ suicide hotline

winnie appeared at calum's house somewhat later and banged on his front door. she need to see him and he needed to explain fast. she kept banging until calum opened the door, and she fell onto him as she knocked into the air.

she quickly composed herself and apologised, and calum invited her in. she walked upstairs, going into calum's room and sitting at his desk, waiting for him to come in.

moments passed and he walked followed through the door, shutting it behind him. he sat down on his bed and stared at winifred, despite her not looking at him. "i'm sorry, baby."

winnie looked up at him with glossy eyes and stood, walking over to him and embracing him in a warm hug. they fell onto calum's bed in the hug, making calum feel at ease.

"i promise baby, i wasn't going to. i was going to wait until you were ready. you know that."

"i know. i realised after michael talked to me." winnie said, smiling up at calum.

he smiled back and replied, "he went over?"

"yeah, why?" winnie asked, kissing his jawline in affection.

"just surprised is all. but, does this mean you're still mine?" calum blushed, hiding his face in winifred's hair.

winnie sighed, "i don't think we can."

calum looked up in horror, "what? what do you- what are you talking about?"

winnie laughed and looked up at him, seeing his paled face that had a shocked expression plastered on it. "i was just joking, baby, calm down."

cal relaxed, pressing a kiss to her forehead and hugged her until daylight burned out. "before we have no sunlight left, do you want to go to dinner with me?"

winifred nodded. "i would love to, mr hood."

"and i, would love to, too, miss thomas. i'll see you at your palace, princess."

---

ok so double update possible triple update bc im feeling it!!! next chapter will hopefully be longer and full of surprises so