seventeen ☎︎ suicide hotline

[ok there is smut in this but i did not write it because no thanks but i did write everything before and after it. pls don't kill me i didn't wrITE THE SMUT]

when winnie was dressed, had successfully attempted to do her makeup and had stuffed around with her hair enough to make it look semi okay, calum knocked on the door.

winnie waltzed down the stairs with a smile on her face, opening the door and looking at the well dressed calum before her.

he smiled before presenting her with a bouquet of white roses, making winnie blush. "here you are, m'lady."

winnie chuckled and shook her head in disbelief, "thank you calum."

calum smiled, following her as she found some kind of vase and filled it with water. she placed the flowers in the vase and turned to calum, who was staring at her like she was the last thing on this earth.

he loved her, and she loved him.

"shall we go?" asked calum. winifred nodded, and intertwined his hand with her own as they walked side by side to the front door.

she pulled away her hand as she closed the door behind her, placing the key in the plant that hung near her door. "let's not forget that's it's there. okay, cal?" she laughed, walking to calum's car.

"when did you get a car?" she asked.

"it's michael's," calum felt embarrassed, "sorry." he opened the door for her and waited for her to get in, but she didn't. she looked at him with eyebrows knitted close.

"calum. just because you don't have a car, or you're not a billionaire, doesn't mean i don't love you any less. you're calum, and that's why i love you."

he looked up as her hands tilted his head toward her, and they found themselves in a kiss.

cal pulled away. "if we don't leave now, you're not going to have any lipstick left."

winnie smiled and got into the car, calum closing the door after her.

-

they arrived at the restaurant and walked inside, standing at the podium.

a lady who looked pretty important looked up, "reservation name?"

"uh, hood." calum replied, locking hands with winifred. 

winnie smiled as she directed them to their table, and they sat and eventually ordered.

they talked for what seemed like an hour or so, and they drank many glasses of champagne, and ate ridiculously fancy spaghetti, and laughed at basically every thing the other said. they were happy. they were in love. and anyone could tell.

-

calum pushed winnie against her front door in a heated kiss, his hand cupping the base of her back.

he opened the door, making them tumble in. they laughed into the kiss, making them smile. calum kicked the door shut and pushed her against the wall.

he swiped her bottom lip with his tongue, asking for access. she granted it, their mouths pressing against each other.