character answer !!

hi i literally left this for like a day but im bored so here u go. also if u have any other questions, ill answer them in the comments! :)

WINNIE

twentyonemichael  asks: Did you get married with Cal and have like 50 kids?

I literally just met him in real life, how do you expect us to get married and participate in coitus 50 times? No, I'm actually kidding — if he's as half as good as he looks in my dreams, we're going to have 70 kids.

@windowstains asks: How come you didn't go to school like other kids your age? Did you go to tafe?

I really didn't see the point in going to school. I hated it!

@-hales asks: Why did you start working at the suicide hotline?

I remember my first call, and since then, I knew I wanted to help people. :)

@ThatWeirdoOverThere asks: Are you satan?

Probably. I don't know.

CALUM

twentyonemichael asks: DONT DIE WTF

I'm not dead..?

@windowstains asks: yeah but why did you die? like after you diddly did it you felt like you weren't good enough and went into a self hate spiral, bc same omg, but if you did ghost calum you probably were good enough and it was special bc it was you.

Why does everyone think I'm dead? Like, I'm alive and well! And who did I diddly do it with? Was she pretty?

MICHAEL

twentyonemichael asks: you gotta marry me ok

Well.. sure? I mean, I'm not already married to Mila Kunis so why not?

@-rainbowclifford asks: Wanna come over for some Netflix and chill? 😉

I don't know, you'd have to ask twentyonemichael about that.

@mukexxaf asks: pls adopt me

Are you legal age? I'll take you in babe

palum_ asks: pls be mine

Sure. I love all my fans. Even though there's only four.

ASHTON

twentyonemichael asks: You're such a dickhead why would you be so mean to someone like cal

I don't know.. I have valid reasons but I'm not going to share them on the internet. Sorry, hun.

WILL O'DWYER (the other employee)

twentyonemichael asks: you're rad

Thanks! :)

@ThatWeirdoOverThere asks: Nobody likes you

Suck my dick because I slay, so. Oops, no, that was mean. Don't hate me! I'm innocent! :)

ME THE AUTHOR LADY

twentyonemichael asks: so, are you sadistic

Adrianna, isn't it your bedtime? *sips tea*

palum_ asks: why the fuck would you do that to me

it's october 3rd today

@windowstains asks: Was this meant to be set in America or Australia?

Australia. Hawkesbury is in Sydney!

gottavangough asks: will you marry me

HOW CPULD I SAY NO MARZIA I LOVE U

@ThatWeirdoOverThere asks: what's good, miley?

You'd have to ask her HAHA

...

OKAY THATS ALL THE QUESTIONS NOT ALOT BUT WHATEVER

THANKYOU FOR 8K READS ILYSM :)) FEEL FREE TO DM ME IF U EVER NEED SOMEONE x