Registration Dash

The cook screamed as she saw 3 rats running down the hall. She fainted on the cold hard floor after shouting 'Rats!' at the top of her lungs. The three rather in fact Hester, Anadil and Dot. The rats heard a scratching sound behind them a Samuel, the castle cat and renowned rat catcher, clawed his way towards them, snarling with ever paw he put down. The rats realised and ran into the drainpipe. They ran through miles and miles of water. Lucky it wasn't a rainy day. They finally reached the main entrance to the room and climbed out of the drain and scurried through a crack in the door. They morphed suddenly into themselves, just in time to see Professor Dovey walk through the door. They were reasonably wet and so hid themselves behind the larger people in the group.

Dovey read each name aloud, so precisely that you could tell she had had spell training, because a word muddled on a spell could mean the difference between a having hair or a hare. She announced that the beauty parlour was now open for girls and the grooming rooms open for boys. The children ran out through the door, Hester, Dot and Anadil were engluphed in the crowd and swept up to the beauty parlour where the fairies spotted them and dragged them over to chairs where the were forced to be seated. Much against their will they were pampered,parloured and primed to perfection. Hester looked at herself in the mirror. She hated the look, but she was soon called for. Professor Dovey took them each and told them that 'The Royal Queen had chosen each of them to be her bridesmaids!' She congratulated each of them before they were taken to change into the bridesmaids gowns.

Anadil gasped when she saw herself. They had covered up her warts and inmperfections and lightly curled her hair. She, alongside her three friends, was wearing a baby blue silk dress with a silver floral belt. Her hair a flower beret and she looked a picture of beauty. They all looked at eachother and new what the other was thinking. Before they could concur, the door opened and in walked Professor Sophie, she wouldn't allow them to call her by her last name. She too was wearing a blue dress with a silver floral belt. She looked beautiful.

'Come on! We shall be late!' she urged. They left the changing room and went through the halls to meet with the bride.