Portal Problems

Agatha stood on the top of the mountain. The wind whipped through her black shiny hair, tangling it and making it a living birds nest. She waved to Merlin as he soared down to where she was standing.

Next to her a large oval shape was cut into the mountain, inside it was a bubbling galactic purple slime. It was churning around and as it did so, it whispered a chant, getting louder and more clear.

'I AM THE PORTAL TO THE HUMAN WORLD. FOLLOW ME OR YOUR WORLD WILL BE UN CURLED. DO WHAT I SAY A JUMP IN QUICK OR TIME WILL RUN OUT IN JUST ONE FLICK! YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES.'

Merlin ran and held Agatha's hand. She looked at him and pleaded that there was another way. He shook his head. And jumped.

Agatha closed her eyes and walked forward, tripping over a stone she tumbled, head first, into the slime. She felt as if she was being choked as the purple slime surrounded her, she suddenly felt the need to breathe and the urge became stronger and stronger. She then crashed into something, thinking fast she grabbed it and pushed herself of it, down further and with a 'POP' she was out. She opened her eyes and it was all white, exept for a shape in the distance.It was a square, paper.

She ran over and picked it up and unfolded it. It was from Merlin, it looked like it had been left there for ages. In it was written,
'Agatha, when you read this I will be gone, in this white land time goes so quickly. Chant these words and jump through the portal.
PORTAL PORTAL TIME ONCE SPED. TAKE ME THROUGH BEFORE IM DEAD.'

'These words were strange' she thought, looking up and catching sight of a silver glint ' BEFORE IM DEAD it wrote. What could It mean.' She went over to the mirror and gasped. She looked at someone else in the mirror. A lady stood there, she had hair as white as fresh snow, her face was creased and worn the like the pages of a old book. But there was something familiar about her. The crown she wore, all of the gems were shining like stars. Agatha realised who stood before her, her self. Merlin was right, time had gone so fast, this was her face. To confirm her suspicions as she lifted her hand to her face, the so did the mirrored image. Her hair felt thin as crisp paper. She was wearing an old gown, it looked for an old queen. BEFORE IM DEAD. She would soon be dead if she stayed there.

Chanting the chant and the portal opened up. She fell through and found her self back in the palace. She sighed a breath of relief. She sat in Merlins room, where she had left.
' Who is that?' Said a voice from behind the wall. An old man Walked out, he had a long beard and sighting the elderly Agatha he smiled.
' Agatha its me Merlin. We both have to drink these potions to become normal again.' He handed her bottle and she saw the pink liquid. It smelt awful so she pegged her nose, and with a gulp, she swallowed. Her skin felt like it was being stretched and her hair became smooth again. The old lady gown she wore became a beautiful blue floral lace dress, swaying to and fro from the incoming breeze from the open window, where she had previously climbed in.
She looked to her left to see Merlin, he was back to his usual self. They were just about to speak when they heard a thump on the door.

Melon looked out. Thousands of reporters stood there, pads of paper at the ready. His face pale he turned to her and said 'Agatha, it looks like the palace has been invaded.'