Wake Up Call

'Aggie. Aggie can you hear me?' A blurry vision swirled in-front of Agatha's face. 

'Shhhh Professor, she needs peace to return back to health.' said a familiar voice before two more shaped blurred into her eye line. 

Agatha came around quickly, her head buzzing with thoughts about her last meeting. A sharp twinge of pain vibrated down her spine, paralysing her for a minute. Her eye sight returned to normal and she could make out the shapes. dove, Hort and Sophie. Could Callis's words really be true. Her heart ached like it was being broken in two. 

She started to panic, could she really marry a man who she did not trust. She had to find somewhere that she could breathe. 

'Age are you ok, you look awful pale?' said Sophie, but this time her sweet melodic, smooth voice , like an angels lark was no use. In fact it made it worse. She clutched her head in pain and ran.

'Aggie!' 'Agatha, come back here!'The sounds echoed as she ran down the winding staircase. Step by step until she reached the bottom. The pitter patter of tiny pink pumps could be heard from the top of he staircase. Sophie was after her. She didn't have much time and so she started running again. 

She finally reached her room. She grabbed a pink bag from her dresser and shoved in everything she needed. She scribbled down a note and fled. But not out the door, from the window. She pulled a cape over her head and scaled down the vine outside. That was until she reached the window two floors below her. She cracked the lock and found her was in. Strewn over the floor were magic books. spells torn out and on the left side of the room, on the dressing table, a bottle of pink bubbly liquid. The love potion. Seeing it in person made it all more real to her.

Her eyes lit up as she saw the item of her need. The magic hat. Merlins magic hat. She ran over to it. Picked it up and pulled it ver her head. 

Whoosh.

She was there! she was where she was with Tedros that time when they were with the league of the 13. even though it reminded her of him she could still feel calm. But aghast... There was a noise in the bush near her and she froze as the blood went cold in her veins. 

She could see their shadow, And toe by toe she realised who it was. Until they stood before her. Him. 

'Merlin!' She gasped.