A Hortal To Agatha?

Hort now knew what he had to do, after thinking it through the only way for him to get to Agatha was to do the same thing he did to get to see his father, that night in school, when he made his first ever hortal. 

After that inscident Hort realised that he could connect to people via a sort of portal, as long as he imagined their face and really thought, but with this power came danger,  if the portal went wrong he could be transported to another dimension. This dimension would be one where his life was the opposite, where he would have never met Sophie and everything would have gone wrong. He knew this as when he saw his father that night at school, his father waned him of the dangers of his powers.

His father sat in an old wooden rocking chair, a single ray of light from the lantern shone, illuminating the deep creases in the mans worn face, the tiered old hat on top of his grey curls. 'My son.' growled Captain Hook, looking his young son in the eyes. ' I knew soon enough you would find your power, now listen boy, we don't have much time!' His father had spoken with much urgency. 'Get me out of here, you here me! I bad enough hearing about what has happened to some of the others when they went. Just last week Ursula turned into dust, and was swept off by wind!' The light shone upon his father hook, and the sliver glistened in the light. 'Boy, this power can be known by no body, if they found out that you could connect to me they would take it away from you with a spell and you would be left powerless.'

'But why father? What is so bad?' he had asked, looking at his father, eyes pleading for his father to show some emotion.

'Well son, the power allows you to speak to anyone, using a sort of portal, with this portal you can connect to anyone, for a matter of minutes, before the connection breaks into tiny fragments and is swept away. The danger that comes is that if the connection is swept away, and you have not left by then, you are then transported to where the broken portal fragments are kept. Miles and miles of fragments, with no escape. The School would never let you use this power and would block it from inside the school. Even if you managed to get out of the fragment 'desert' as it is called you would be in an opposite universe to the one you live in, where everything was opposite. Now quick son, go!'

Hort would use this to get to Agatha,he had to find her before something happened. Even if it meant risking his life.

He looked up at the ceiling and began to imagine, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha, Agatha.

Before he knew it the ground opened up and he was falling, falling through a hortal, falling to Agatha, and he knew, whatever happened next, he was prepared.