Flying Solo

Agatha and Merlin stood at the bottom of the tall mountain. It's shadow loomed over them like a grey cloud.  They stayed fixed in the same spot for a while, almost glued into it, stuck in there fears.
Merlin reached for Agatha's hand. 'You know Tedros still loves you, that that spell went wrong, it would have worn of by now. He must be worried sick
about you. Let's continue our trail'
Merlin snapped his fingers and a brown bag appeared, slung across his shoulder. He reached into it and dived deep before pulling out two walking sticks. He handed one to Agatha with a smile and headed off. She followed swiftly like a puppy dog following its master.
The mountain was huge and would take them hours to climb, but did they have this much time. Merlin looked at his watch, another handy item from the magical bag, if only there were wings she thought.
'Hold on a second' she mumbled ' MERLIN WAIT!' She shouted up the mountain before running as fast as she could to try and catch up with him. She was red faced as out of breath as he reached Merlin.
' Merlin do you by any chance have wings in that bag?' She asked politely. Merlin shrugged and looked inside for a while, she heard the rustle of all the things inside when he gasped. He pulled out two pairs of wings. The most beautiful wings she had ever seen. On of the pairs was blue and white, with s silver lining across it, merging with the blue and white. The other was a deep green with a gold water droplet effect splashe around it. They both stared in awe at the marvellous creation.
' I wonder why I never thought of this. Pure genius Agatha!' He praised her, and feeling a sudden rush of red to her pale face she urged to continue.
Merlin taught her how to lace up her wings and so she in return did his wings.
' Agatha, to make these work you need one thing , a reason to fly. You have to believe in it with all of your heart and then you are off. Soaring through the clouds. But if you don't believe you will fall, I have faith in you.' He encouraged her before he ran up and jumped off the cliff. But he disappeared. Falling head first, straight for the rock. She clasped her hands to her mouth. Before he swooped up, missing the sharp stones by a centimetre, and he was soaring. He hovered in the air for a second, nodding to Agatha.

She ran up to the edge. And Jumped.
Her heart traveled up to her mouth as she saw the sharp rock come closer.
'Really believe Agatha. Really believe!' He shouted from his spot in the clouds.
'I believe. I believe. I believe. I believe.' She mumbled, scrunching her eyes up tight. And then the best thing occurred. She began to swoop through the clouds . The wind rushing through her hair.
'Whoo!' Merlin cheered as she did a loop the loop. She soared through the clouds. Feeling a joy she had never felt before. She was flying, her heart beating so fast in could also grow wings and fly right out of her chest.