Double Drama

'Agatha? Agatha wake up!' shouted Sophie. 

Still no response came from Agatha. It had been five munutes since she collapsed on the cold called floor of the top from of the east tower. Sophie's voice was hoarse form shouting but she had and idea. Se walked over to the small pledged window and leant on the ledge. She pushed at the glass from, but it was no use. The glass stayed put in it is place, noting would move it. She knew she couldn't leave Agatha alone, Dovey had told her not too. She pulled away but as she did she felt strangled.A sudden jolt of pain coarse through her neck and peered down to see the problem. Hr necklace was caught on the window frame. she tugged at it but it was no use. Now she too was stuck! She neck ached and every time she pulled away became more and ore painful. She tugged and she tugged until there was no use in trying. 

She looked down at the small necklace that she had become so fond of in the last few months. It was from Hort, a gift to show her ow much he loved her. Every time she needed him she could press the little feel in the centre, embedded in silver. She had never used it before and had often wandered if it would work. Then like a sudden bolt of lightning it hit her. She rubbed the tiny jewel wither them, pushing down as she did so. All of a sudden a vast spiral of pink swirls erupted form the jewel. The swirled around her until she could no longer see the walls, but then something strange happened. Through the pink fog come Hort. He was red and tiered from running and he looked pensive. That was until he played his gorgeous eyes on Sophie. He relaxed and let out a massive breath, his face returning it's normal shade. 

'Hort Darling, You came to my rescue!' she said loudly. He nodded and smiled and started to walk over to her until he realised he couldn't quite get to her. Lying  in between the two was Agatha, splayed out on the floor.

'Oh my!' said Hort, his words echoing through the tower. He knelt down and listened carefully as Sophie told him the story. He would occasionally grunt words of understanding, but other than that his eyes were pinned on Agatha. ' I will run down to get Dovey, she is sure to have a charm to reverse this one.' His deep voice was like music to her ears, calming and sweet. He left her alone, sat on the floor. Cradling her sister in her arms. 

'Don't worry Aggie, It'll be ok.' she said calmly. But she wasn't so sure that it would be Ok. she stared down at her her sister, she was truly beautiful. Her smooth black hair was cut into a neat bob, curled at the end. Her crown placed perfectly on her head. She wondered what was going on in her best friends head. Was she really talking to Calli's. Could that be true. The paper sure seemed to have been ripped up by a really grumpy cat.

'Defiantly Reaper!' She whispered.