The Date

Jack's POV
It was the day of the date and I had decided to take Elsa to a party but because most of my friends (besides Hiccup) where all how do you say it?... Assholes.
I had a backup plan. I drove to Elsa house got out of the car and knocked on her door. I was expecting her to open it but it was her sister Anna, she was a freshman, very happy and silly and just a little to much in love with love. "Elsa he's here!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I was a little shocked at how loud she was but that shock was soon gone when I saw Elsa come down in a gray dress with her bleach Blonde hair half up half down. She looked beautiful (more than usual). "Wow you look great." I said "Thanks" she said a little timid "Well let's get going my curfew is 10:00." She said pointing at the clock. "Ok ya lets get going." I opened the door as we heard a voice yell "BYE ELSA!" It sounded like an older woman "Bye Kelsey!" Elsa yelled back. We walked out and got to the car. I opened the door for Elsa and then got in. "So where are we going?" She asked "A party" I said as I started the car. "A party?" Elsa said a little nervous "Don't worry if you feel uncomfortable we will leave there is always plan B." I said "ok" she said back
We arrived at Eugene's place and as soon as we pulled up we heard the music blasting teens cheering and yelling. "Come on, I promise I will protect you if anything happens." I said reassuring her it would be fine. We walked in and Eugene greeted us at the door. I could tell he was drunk because he was stumbling all around and could barely walk "HHHEEEYYYY JACK welcome! About time you showed up...and you brought a friend!!!" He said stumbling on his words "Hi I'm Elsa" she said a little nervous "Elsa? Back of the classroom Elsa? Stutter Elsa? Oh my god what the hell are you done my here? You never even talk" he said "Hey! Cut it out dude! Go find Punzie or something and leave her alone" I said annoyed. I could tell Elsa was a little hurt by what he said "Hey don't worry about him, he is stupid drunk and doesn't have a filter" I said. All Elsa did was nod "Come on let's sit" we both sat on the couch and talk for a bit "Look I'm sorry about Eugene he is actually a really nice guy when he's not drunk" I said laughing a little "Ya I'm sure that's why he would shoot spit balls at me in class all last year and a bit this year." She said annoyed but still at the same time laughing "Ok ya he's an Ass" I said finally admitting it "So do you wanna go with plan B" I asked "Sure why not" she said back "cool" we quickly got out of there and got in my truck. We drove to a park with a duck pond where we got out and I hopped in the back of my truck. Elsa looked a little confused at first until I asked her "You trust me right?"
"Sure"
She hopped in to discover a blanket and a Pizza box on the floor of the truck "Well do you like it?" I asked "I love it" she said we sat there for a wile taking about anything and everything "So who was that woman you said bye to?" I asked "Oh,that's my Foster mom" she said a little sad "Oh, what about your parents?You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I was just wondering" I said "No it's fine, um they died when I was 8 and Anna was 4, car crash on a rainy night" she said looking down "Oh" I said a little sad "What about you?" She asked "Well my dad left us when I was about two and my mom is always working or just out, so I kinda take care of my siblings alone" I said "Oh,I'm sorry" she said "Nah it's ok,it's really not that bad, but I understand how you feel, you know loosing your parents and all" I said to her "Ya it's nice to have someone who understands" She said her eyes locking on mine "ya" I said as I started to lean in "it's really nice" the next thing I knew my lips crashed against hers and she thankfully kissed back. At that moment the whole world stopped and it was just me and her together. We eventually stopped to breathe and she spoke "I think I like plan B a lot more than A"she said with a smile "ya me too" I said before kissing her again, and at that moment that was all I needed.
⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠
Yay Jelsa kiss, I really liked writing this chapter I hope you guys like it too. Sorry I haven't updated in a wile been really busy. Anyways next chapter will be Mericcup so yay!!! Love you guys
XOXO
~Jade✌🏻️