She's a good girl

Jack's POV
It's been almost a week since me and Elsa went on our date and I have been wanting to take her on another one. "Hey Elsa,I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date" I asked her "Sure" she said back "Great, where do u wanna go?" I asked "I wanna meet your friends again" she said quick "What?" I was surprised considering how they treated her last time "I'm sick of having people like that scare me, I need to learn to stand up for myself so I want to meet them again" I was surprised and happy "Ok, we will go tonight"
Later that night

"Hey guys" I said as I walked in to Eugene's house "Jack my boy what up?" Eugene said obviously already a little drunk "Nothing much" I said with Elsa following behind me "Hey look u brought the little stutter" he said "Shut up" Elsa said rolling her eyes "Wow stutters gotta little bite in her" he said laughing "Get used to it" she said as we went to sit down "Want a beer Jack" Astrid asked me as I walked in "No thanks I'm driving" I said "What about you blonde?" She asked. Elsa started at it for a second mentally debating "Why not" she said as she grabbed it and took a sip. I was surprised she didn't cough it up "So Elsa how did you get stuck with us?" Eugene said "I wanted to meet you guys again" she said "Oh really?" He said suspiciously "ya"
---------------------
A few hours later

We had been at the house for a wile and I was beginning to worry a bit, I didn't want to loose Elsa. The thing that attracted me to Elsa was that she was a good girl,I was tired of dating bad girls they get boring and I was tired of getting in trouble with them. I wanted a girl that would always be sweet and who was thoughtful but I could feel Elsa starting to slip away the longer we stay here. We needed to leave....now "Elsa it's getting late we should go" I said as I started to stand up "What, why?" She asked "Because your family is gonna be wondering where you are" I said trying to convince her. "I don't want to go"she said "To bad Elsa I promised you would be home by 10:00" I said a little mad "Fine" she said as she stood up and grabbed her purse "Bye" she said as we walked out the door.
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼
A/N: Hi guys, so my wattpad really freaked me out because I logged on and my profile pic was different and it's not showing my stories so can u guys tell me if you can see them. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter Jelsa is gonna get a little dramatic to be ready...
Bye
XOXO
~Jade🌹💀