Wait...i'm confused?

Merida's POV
I walked up to school Monday not wanting to be there as usual and of course as soon as I walked in I just herd people messing each other or cursing at each other. Not that I didn't do this but I still didn't like to hear it. I walked up to my locker sleeping and feeling like crap. I hadn't gotten much sleep because I was playing video games all night like usual. I got my locker open and got my books out, I was about to close it again but I stopped when I saw Hiccup. Me and Hiccup had very few words with each other since the almost kiss happened. I wasn't even sure what either of us where thinking. We are sworn enemies, I mean sure he is being really nice for helping me and he is in a way cute and he has beautiful eyes, his smile is nice and his hair and....wait what was I talking about? Ah crap. Do I like him?
No, I can't it will make it weird plus I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. I need to stop thinking about this
"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say snapping me out of my thoughts "Hey" I said back once I realized it was Hiccup "So, when should we rehearse? I have some free time Wednesday" he said slowly "Sure, What time?" I asked trying to limit my words "How does 6:00-8:00 sound?" He asked "Great, see you then" I said as I closed my locker and walked away. I made half way down the hallway until Elsa came up to me. "Hi" she said really happy "What's up?" I said "The sky" she said back "Hahaha, very funny, So what did you do this weekend?" I asked "Nothing much...You?" She asked back, her cheeks turning a light red. "Same, I mostly stayed home and played video games and..."
"I kissed Jack"
She said very quick shocking me
"Well more like he kissed me but I went along with it and it was really nice and peaceful and please don't be mad and tell me that Jack is a jerk and bad news because he's really not and..."
"ELSA!" I Shouted
"Yes?" She said a little scared
"I'm happy for you" I said causing her to smile in relief "I'm glad one of us knows what we want" I said a little sad, I don't think she really understood what I meant so I just changed the subject "So you wanna head to lunch?" I asked "Sure" she said. we got to the cafeteria,bought lunch and sat down. A few minutes after we sat Hiccup came, he had been sitting with us everyday along with Jack now "Hey" he said as he took a bite of his Apple "What's up" I said "It's the opposite of down" he said smirking "Seriously does everybody do that except me?" I asked laughing "I guess so" he said laughing a bit, I liked his laugh...NO snap out of it.
Jack came next with no lunch, he sat next to Elsa and gave her a flirty look that made her blush "You realize if you hurt her Frost I will murder you then hang your body in the gym so everybody will see what happens when you hurt my friend" I said giving him a stern look "Trust me I know" he said as Hiccup started to laugh. After that we talked for awhile and the whole time me and Hiccup got into a game of footsies which he eventually lost at because I was a little stronger, I wasn't quite sure what was happening between me and Hiccup but I kinda liked it.

Yay Mericcup chapter(and a little Jesla), I looked back at my chapters and realized a vid was missing so just in case you where wondering they sang Catch my Breath (Covered by Goot Music) I will get back to the singing competition in the next chapter. Ok bbbbbbyyyyyyeeeee
XOXO
~Jade