Guess I need $100

Merida's POV
Me and Elsa where sitting in the couch in my living room drinking hot coco talking. She was back to her old self again all though she still wore a leather jacket with ripped blue jeans and a black t-shirt, but her personality went back to normal. I was glad I had my best friend back. "Mer, I'm sorry I wasn't with u when you're grandma passed, I should have been there for u...I'm a horrible best friend" she said looking down "Elsa don't say that" I said putting my hands on her shoulders "Where did u go anyways?" She asked, I paused wile drinking my hot coco "I went to....hiccup's" I mumbled the last part "Who?" She ask "Hiccup's" I said so she could hear me this time, her mouth dropped open "Oh my god, I knew it! I knew you had a thing for each other!" She said jumping up and down on the couch "Wow wow Elsa nothing happened" I said "What why?!" She asked sad "Because.....I don't know, I don't know what's going on between us" I said looking down "Well...Maybe you should go find out..." She said, I looked up at her "You're right" I said as I stood up and walked out the door. I wasn't quiet sure what I was doing but I hopped on my bike and started riding in the direction of Hiccup's house, I was about halfway there when it started raining really hard but I didn't care. I got to Hiccup's house and knocked on the door,hiccuped opened with a surprised expression "Mer, what are you doing here?" He asked "Can I come in?" I asked "Ya of course" he said as he let me in "You must be freezing" he said as he took my jacket and gave me one of his,it was about twice my size but I enjoyed wearing it. We sat on the couch as Hiccup began to speak "I'm sorry the place is a mess" he said brushing some stuff off the couch, there where a thousand thoughts going through my head at the moment I didn't really think before I spoke "Do u like me?" I asked. Hiccup froze "Uh ya, you're a great friend" I said "No Hic I mean...do u like like me?" I felt like a second grader using that term, Hiccup just looked at me and as soon as I knew it his lips crashed onto  mine, the kiss lasted a good minute until we both needed air. As soon and we parted Hiccup began smiling and laughing "What?" I asked smiling "I ow Jack $100" he said as I just began to laugh as he kissed my head and hugged me....
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N: Well....that happened
Yay there was A Mericcup kiss FINALLY! TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH!
But the moment we all have been dreading is here....the next chapter WILL BE the last...BUT! There will be a bonus chapter
It will be showing them 5 years later HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT
Take a look at my other fanfic Broken Boy meets Broken Girl
Xoxo
Jade🌹💀