4. Making Friends With The Cross Students

(Picture Of Iori Vladimira Tepes)

Rose and Yui finished tending to the garden, and even then Yui wouldn't leave Rose's side. So Yui ended up helping Rose make breakfast for all the mansion's inhabitants. The two girls giggled, and talked to each other, getting to deepen their already growing bond while they cooked.

The delicious smell of food wafted into the air, traveling around the manor, since it was already 5:30 P.M. all the vampire residents were waking up by now. Rose told Yui to go freshen up while she made the table, and began serving the food. The first ones down were Reiji and Seiji. Rose looked up at the two males, smiled an bowed." Good morning Reji San, Seiji Nii San!" Rose said, while the two nodded at her and sat down. Then came the rest of the guest minus Yui, and the family. The guest were shocked to see such a big dinning table. It looked like it could fit about 100 people. Rose smiled at the newcomers and said softly," Good morning everyone! If you would take a seat, breakfast will be served shortly."

" Ne, looks likes our dear Imouto Chan has outdone herself yet again, right Daisuke?" Iori asked/said as he ruffled his silverish black tinted hair, while his red crimson eyes were looking boredly at his brother, Daisuke who was holding his stuffed Bunny Rabbit today.

Daisuke nodded fervently making his blonde hair bounce everywhere. He then went behind Rose and tightly hugged her curvy waist, pulling her attention towards him," Imouto Chan, did you make me some sweets?"

Rose smiled and prepared two plates of sweet sugary treats." One for you." She said as she ruffled her older brothers hair, and his golden honey brown eyeslooked at her curiously. She then walked to where Kanato sat with his Teddy." And one plate especially for Kanato San and Mister Teddy San." She went to ruffle Kanato's hair, but Kanato grabbed her wrists and looked her deadly in the eyes.

Everyone, espescially Kaito was at the edge of their seats." Don't talk about Teddy as if you know him. He is my Teddy not yours." Rose didn't looked fazed, but instead she smiled and before she could say anything, Kaito, Iori, and Daisuke stood up with their vampric speed. Kaito had his arm wrapped around Rose's waist, while covering her eyes, Iori was protectively crouched in front of her, and Daisuke was standing in front of Kanato. The two childish vampires were probably of the same height, but neither backed down their glares.

" I'd appreciate it if you never talk that way to my Imouto Chan. Yes she can be very stupid most of the time, but she is my Imouto Chan, and I don't like seeing her being treated badly by stupid vampires." Kanato glared at Daisuke, and everything was quiet, until Rose got away from her older brothers, and put a hesitant palm on her older brothers' shoulder.

" Daisuke, let it go. It was my fault." Daisuke looked at Rose and Rose bowed and said softly'" Forgive me Kanato San, I am sorry I didn't speak formally enough to Teddy San. Please forgive me for my rudeness." She looked up at him and smiled, and she stood up to get back to serving breakfast.

Kanato whispered to his Teddy loud enough for everyone to hear," What's that Teddy? You forgive her. Fine I forgive her too, just because she made us sweets and smiled for us." Rose smiled internally and sat down between Kaito and Iori, meanwhile Yui came down and noticed the tension in the air.

" What did I miss?" Yui shyly asked, causing Rose to giggle. Everyone stared at Yui as she too began laughing, then Yuki joined, and soon the Tepes males joined in as well, and soon laughter resonated throughout the entire mansion.

~Time Skip~
AFTER BREAKFAST

Rose began to clean the dining room and was shocked to find Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu, helping her. She smiled at them and bowed," Thank you so much for helping."