22. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Hell

In a dark conference room, a handful of people, males and females were seated. Some were leisurely dinking the finest aged blood wine, while others just stared at the leader, who sat at the head of the table."How long till our plan sets in motion?" A tall male asked, he had dark green hair, pale skin, and hard red eyes, his name was Ritcher Sakamaki.

"Our plan is already set into motion." The male sitting at the head of the table stated. He had ark blue locks and even darker blue eyes. He sat regally upon the thone like chair, his legs crossed over each other,a glass of wine in his hand."All we are waiting for is for the ball to commence, and Rido to regenerate." He spoke in a calm, almost bored voice.

Ritcher rolled his eyes,"Why must we wait for that psychotic inbred bastard to move forward with our plans?"

The leader smirked in amusement," He wouldn't take kindly to your words."

Ritcher snarled,"That incestuous bastard can kiss my ass for all I care!!" He didn't normally act this way, but spending time with one psycho pureblood, said psycho's underlings, a dick excuse or a fallen angel, and low level demons, does tend to make someone even someone like him tip the scale of insanity. It didn't help that Gabriel was hiding his plans from everyone, not even his second in command, which happened to be him. Ritcher scowled,"I don't even see how Rido would benefit our plan." Ever since they sent out the redhaired whore, the Russian succubus,( Amy, Alex,Andrea-something with an A) from the Verdernikov clan, Gabriel has been furious. Apparently the bitch was more focused on killing the target then retrieving the target, she disobyed orders. So when she came back bruised and battered, Gabriel sent her to Tautarus, (let's just say noone is gonna be seeing her again. Like EVER.).

Gabriel smirked and chuckled darkly,"Let's just say if all else fails, he's the atomic bomb. He's the one that's gonna terminate everyone if our project is unsuccessful. "He took a long sip from his wine."Beides he can awaken her faster,than that litrle huan could."

Ritcher deadpanned, "Then what was the point of having me inject Cordelia's heart inside of her?"

Gabriel shrugged," Jut a precaution. If all else fails."Gabriel made a 'go away' hand gesture, and everyone began standing up, to leave."Now go and continue our little experiments, just observe and wait to strike. We cannot afford to dilly dally." He smirked and his eyes glowed, "After all, as the humans say there ain't no rest for the wicked."

SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! I RECENTLY GOT HOOKED ON STAR TREK!! THE ORIGINAL AND THE NEW MOVIES!! I JUST LOVE SPOCK!! BONES IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AND PASHA IS MY LITTLE RUSSIAN BUDDY!! JIM IS MY WINGMAN!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

I MIGHT MAKE A FANFIC FOR IT AND STAWARS TOO.......

HMM..........