17. Slowly Recovering

(Velken Tepes)

" Do I have to?" Rose asked sitting up in bed, with her older brother Kyouya feeding her some rice porridge.

Kyouya chuckled and said," Yes. Our brothers and guest made it very clear that they want you to rest." He pause to lift the spoon up to her mouth," Now, say ahhhhh." Rose obliged and Kyouya spoon fed her.

" You know she isn't a child anymore Kyouya." Stefan said as he harshly glared at Kyouya in jealousy. Stefan was sitting at Rose's coffee table with Katsuro and Mamoru drinking blood red wine, while Kaito sat on the other side of Rose.

Kyouya sighed and cupped his face," I know, but she's so much cuter like this!" Mamoru chuckled and Rose giggled, while the other brothers sweat dropped at Kyouya's bipolar attitude.

Rose tugged his sleeve gently and said,"Kyo Nii, I don't want to eat anymore." Rose gently rubbed her tummy, and Kyouya took it the wrong way.

Kyouya's face darkened and he stood up," Which bastard got you pregnant?!"

Everyones' eyes went wide while they said," Nani?"

Kyouya walked to the door muttering," I'm gonna kill those bastards!" He slammed the door shut and everyone was frozen, staring at the door.

" Ne, Onii Chans what just happened?" Rose asked and Mamoru scratched the back of his neck, while Stefan began chuckling.

" I think we should find Kyouya first." Katsuro said, and he smiled at his siblings," He might try and kill our guests, well the male ones at least." Everyone darted out of the room, Kaito holding Rose on his back, Mamoru and Katsuro with worried faces, and Stefan smirking waiting for some entertainment.

~Time Skip~

" Which one of you bastards did it!" Kyouya shouted as he opened the dinning room's door, where veryone was currently eating, except for Rose and his other brothers who were chasing him down.

" Do what Kyouya Nii?" Daisuke asked as he hugged his bunny closer to his chest.

Kyouya glared and said," Who got Rose pregnant?" There was a pause and everyone was gaping like a fish.

" T-Tsuki is p-pregnant?" Yui and Yuki stuttered.

" Impossible. Rose is still a virgin. Did she tell you this?" Seiji questioned harshly.

" Ye-"

" No she didn't!" Mamoru shouted as the little group finally made it.

Rose chuckled nervously and said perched on Kaito's back," I meant that I was full Kyo Nii, not that I was pregnant. Where did you get that idea from anyway?"

Kyouya's bangs were covering his eyes and he started laughing he scratched his head and said,"Oops! Sorry everyone."

" So you almost killed us because you thought Rose was pregnant!?" Zero shouted, with a tick mark on his forehead.

" Man what the fuck is wrong with you Kyouya?" Yuma asked as he glared at Kyouya.

Seiji sighed," Anyway, Rose you still are a virgin right?" Everyone turned to Rose, and Kaito looked at her in the corner of his eye.

Rose bobbed her hand up and down with a closed eyed smile," Hai Seiji Nii , but why?" She lightly tilted her head and saw every boy had a blush on his face, even her brothers.

Seiji coughed and looked away," Just to make sure."

"Okay!" Oh how innocent Rose was.