18. Not So Sadistic Sakamakis

(Daichi Vladimira Tepes)

Rose was in the kitchen making lunch, when she felt a tug on her dress, and she looked down to see Kanato tugging the hem of her dress while squeezing on to Teddy."Oh Kanato! What can I do for you?" Rose asked with a smile, making Kanato blush.

"Teddy and I want something sweet, make us something.....please." Rose giggled, and patted Kanato's head.

"I'll make you a big cake, okay. How does that sound?" Rose asked and Kanato's eyes twinkled in excitement.

" Just for me and Teddy?" Kanato asked sheepishly.

Rose giggled and ruffled Kanato's hair,"Yes. Just for you and Teddy." Rose began getting the batter out and she turned to Kanato, who was watching her happily."Kanato, do you want to help? I'll let you lick the left over batter."

Kanato's eyes sparkled and he nodded furiously. Rose giggled and together they began making the yummy chocolate cake.Kanato's eyes were sparkling like gems, looking at the delicious cake, and Rose couldn't help but glomp Kanato."Rose Chan, I don't think I want to eat it now." Kanato said sheepishly.

Rose tilted her head to the side and said,"Nani? Why Kanato?"

Kanato's face erupted in to a small unnoticeable blush, and he softly said,"Because I don't want to eat the beautiful cake that we made together."

Rose's eyes softened and she giggled."Oh Kanato! Don't worry, we'll make more cakes, that are prettier than this ok. Just eat it. I made I just for you."

"OK!" Kanato sat down at the island counter and awaited Rose to hand him a piece of cake. Rose giggled and cut out a ginormous piece of cake for Kanato.

"I'm going to leave outside now Kanato. Please tell the others that lunch is ready!" Rose shouted as she made her way to the garden, leaving Kanato to eat his cake happily. Rose mad it to the garden and sighed blissfully. She crossed over the bridge and went through the path of Roses to come next to a beautiful tiny spring. Then she walked away to where the bench was, surrounded by numerous flowers like Lilacs, and Hydrangeas. Rose was in Nirvana, being surrounded by beautiful flowers, and many butterflies. Rose was shocked when she felt someone touch her hair, so she turned to see Subaru gently weaving a blue rose into her hair. "Blue roses look beautiful on you." Subaru said gently, making Rose blush.

"I've been told Red Roses were beautiful for my eyes, and White for my hair, but never has someone said Blue Roses would be great on me." Rose said softly, Subaru smiled and gently sat down on the butterfly bench next to Rose.

He looked into her eyes and said,"Then I guess I'm the first one then." Rose's breath caught in her throat as she looked into Subaru's eyes. Subaru inched closer to Rose and his lips met hers. Subaru grapped Rose's waist, and gently cupped the back of her head to pull her closer to him.Rose didn't know what was happening, she never experience something like this before, and a new warm feeling busted inside her stomach.Rose gently cupped the back of Subaru's head, and she hesitantly, inexperiencely, kissed him back. To Subaru Rose's kiss made him go on fire, even if she was hesitant and inexperience, her kiss sent fire up his spine, making him want more.

Subaru used his fang to gently pierce Rose's lip, causing her blood to flow in his mouth, and her to gasp, letting Subaru run his tongue in her mouth. Rose tasted sweet, like cake and honey. Rose's eyes popped out of her skull when she felt Subaru's tongue enter her mouth. She pulled Subaru even tighter to her, afraid that she might fall. With one last taste, Subaru pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva connecting the two.Rose blushed and said,"Was that....what a kiss feels like?"

Subaru blushed and nodded, while smiling."Y-Yeah. That's what a kiss feels like." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, and looked away."D-Did you.....like it?"

Rose smiled while blushing and nodded, Subaru blushed and teleported away, leaving Rose alone and sad in the garden. Rose sighed and put her palm to her chest to calm her racing heart, that went 'Doki Doki'.' What is this feeling that I get around them?' Rose thought, and with a sigh she went back into the mansion, to the library. Rose sighed as she opened the library door, but found that Reiji was seated on the couch, reading a book.

Reiji looked up from his book, and smirked"Ah. Rose, what a pleasure. Please do sit with me." Rose hesitantly, sat next to Reiji, then suddenly Reiji closed his book, and turned his attention to Rose."Hmm. You smell like Subaru." Reiji started as he pulled Rose close to his body."Here." Reiji put his arm around her waist."Here." He cupped the back of her head, while leaning his face into hers slowly."And here." Reiji said, as his lips mets hers. Reiji seemed to be more...affectionate. He bit her lip and plunged his tongue in her mouth, while resting his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him, making Rose gasp. After a few more seconds, Reiji pulled away, and smirked at Rose's blush on her cheeks. He caressed her cheek and said,"I only want you to blush for me."

Then before anything could be said, he was gone.'What is with them? Kissing me and then teleporting away!' Rose thought sourly, as she made her way to a book shelf and began reading The Republic by Plato. Rose slowly began dozing off, and she fell asleep on the couch, attracting a blonde haired Shu.Shu caressed Rose's locks and then gently kissed her lips, then he fell asleep on the floor.

~TIME SKIP~
When Rose awoke, she found that she slept for 2 hours. She sighed and began sitting up, only to find Shu sleeping on the floor. Rose shook her head with a smile. She put her book back and began to struggle with resting Shu on the couch."There we go!" Rose said, as she finally managed to put Shu on the couch. Rose smiled, and kissed Shu's cheek, and walked off towards the music room, to dust off the instruments, leaving a smirking blonde vampire behind.

As Rose was approaching the music room, she heard a beautiful, yet sad melody playing. Rose looked in to the room, to see Laito playing the piano."You know Tsuki Chan, it's rude to listen in on people." Laito said playfully, Rose blushed and walked up behind Laito.

"I'm sorry. You were playing beautifully and I didn't want to interrupt." Laito's eyes softened as Rose sat down next to him."May I play with you?" Rose asked happily.

Laito's eyes twinkled with mischief and he smirked."Only if I get a kiss afterwards."

Rose's cheeks blush and she slowly nodded," D-Deal." Then the two began playin a beautiful, yet sad melody.( When they weredone playing, Rose smiled and said,"That was very beautiful! Please play with me again sometime!"

Laito smirked, and inched his face closer to Rose's"Now for my payment, Fufufufufu~" Laito kissed Rose, as he straddled her hips, between the bench, and he smirked into the kiss, as he began caressing Rose's creamy tempting thighs. Finally, Rose pushed away, breathing heavily, making Laito smirk. Laito smirked with a wink and teleported away, makng Rose sigh.

Rose got up and began to walk away until she heard Kaito bellow,"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Rose giggled and teleported into the game room, to see her brothers, her godfather, The rest of the Sakamakis, The Mukamis, and the Night Class, including Zero glaring daggers at Ayato, who smirked and twirled a dart in his hand. Yuki and Yui were the first to see Rose and they both glomped her, tightly holding on to her waist."N-Nee Chan!!" Both girls wailed out, making everyone turn towards Rose.

Rose's eyes were wide, and she stuttered," N-Nani?"

"Ayato's being a fucker." Orochi and Lucian hissed and Rose's eyes went wide.Yui and Yuki were holding on to her legs, fearing that they'll get hurt if they stay away from their Nee Chan.

Kaito marched up to Rose, and took her by the shoulders and slammed his mouth on hers, making Rose and everyone else freeze. Kaito pulled away and possessively wrapped an arm around Rose's waist and glared daggers at Ayato, while everyone glared daggers at Kaito. There was a big black tension in the air."What happened?" Rose softly asked, but everyone ignored her and glared at Kaito who smirked, and kissed Rose once again.

"NO!! ROSE'S FIRST KISS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Kyouya yelled as Katsuro sighed, and Stefan had to hold Kyouya back, while glaring at Kaito. Rose blushed and looked towards Subaru who slyly smirked at her. Rose gingerly put her fingers to her lips. 'My first kiss....was actually Subaru'