21. Even More Brothers

(Kenji Vladmira Tepes)

(Redhead is Kazuhiko Vladmira Tepes)

"Minna!!" Heads turned to see a handsome man with red hair, red eyes, and a goofy smile on his face. He shared similar features with the Tepes Vladmira siblings, so they all came to the conclusion that he must be one of the mysterious brothers that they've have yet to meet.

Zero, who was playing cards with Aidou,Akatsuki, Takuma, and the Sakamaki brothers, Subaru, Laito, and surprisingly Shu, he turned his head to look at the intruder"Who are you?" He grumpily said as he turned his attention back to the card game, ignoring the redhead's introduction, and the other males payed him no heed.

The redhead huffed and crossed his arms, head high in the air,"I'll have you know that I am a son of a high caliber king!"

Zero lazily waved his hand at the mysterious redhead, as if to dismiss him, and said in a bored tone,"That's nice." He said, basically inoring the red headed male, who scoffed.

He held his head up high in the air and had his arms crossed over his chest,"How rude!" He spoke with a huff, eyes closed expecting the vampire males to bow down and beg his forgiveness.

" Got any eights? " Akatsuki asked as he lance at the males aound the table.

Subaru glared at Akatsuki, who smirked in triumph,  and he placed three cards down,"Fuck you Akatsuki! " Subaru grumbled in anger,  while the other males laughed at his misfortune.

The red head's eyes snapped open in anger,"HEY! I'm talking to you!"The males just waved one of their hands dismissively in unison, making the male's face as red as his hair."I demand ou listen to Ore-Sama-"

"Fufufufufufu, looks like we've found another Ayato." Laito said in between chuckles, making the oter males pale in horror.

"LISTEN TO ME! I am the ninth son of Dracula Vladmira Tepes and Mitzuki Vladmira Tepes!"

Aidou just stayed silent, while the other males groaned, and Takuma just smiled nervously."Who cares....." Shu said as he opened one of his eyes.

"HOW DARE YO-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" A very familiar scream pierced through the mansion, sending everyone in a frenzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Card gang, and the red head made it to the location of the scream. The found the other members of the household in Rose's room. "That was Tsuki's scream." Yuki whispered in concern.

"Kazuhiko?" Cedric murmured in confusion ashe and his brothers stared at the arrogant redheaded brother. If Kazhuhiko was here, then Kenji was not far behind,the ninth son hardly went somewhere without the tenth son following behind.

"When did you get here?" Stefan asked as he stared at the redhead.Before the redhead could speak, a whimper came from the room and they slowly walked to the door and poked their head in the doorway, where they could finally hear voices.