Chapter 3

I don't feel anything . Am I dead ? All I saw was white everywhere .
- Clary , are you alright ? Can you hear me ?
I heard a voice say . I wanted to answer , but somehow I didn't find my voice .
I wanted to say something so badly , but I couldn't find my voice .
That was when the flashback started .
Suddenly I found myself in my childhood room . I was sitting on the floor drawing .
I remember this . It was when my dad firts "punished me " .
My vision started to blurry and I was now in a park . I was sitting on the soft grass , with a baby in my arms . Somehow I felt a kind of connection with that baby . He started to move in my arms . His hair was golden and when he opened his eyes I gasped : they were green like mines .
- Clary !
I heard someone yell . I looked up to see Jace with a baby girl in his arms . She was around three years . She had curly red hair and golden eyes .
Are they my family ?
My vision started to fade away until it was all black .
I felt like my power starts to come back to me and I felt a huge strength in my veins .
I opened my eyes , to be blinded by the lightness of something .
When the light started to fade away , I noticed that I'm not in my room . I scanned the room without moving with my eyes . It was a lot like my room .
I looked at my right side , to see Jace sleeping peacefully on a chair . What is he doing here ?
A flashback started again . It was about me when my dad whipped me and before I blacked out I saw a glimpse of blonde hair . Maybe it was Jace .
Suddenly , attacked me the urge to cough . My throat was so dry . That was when Jace woke up . He gasped when he noticed that I'm awake .
- Clary ... - he whispered , grabbing my hand . I blushed .
- Water .... - I said between coughing . My voice was so hoarse . He quickly got up and brought me a glass of water . He helped me to sit up and I drank all of the water . It felt so good , the cold water calmed down my aching throat .
- Thanks ... - I whispered , my voice was still weak .
- How are you ? - Jace asked , my hand still in his .
- My body fells like , it's on fire ..... - I sighed .
- I'll hire Isabelle . She will know what to do ... - he said , standing up . No, I don't want to be alone !
- No, please don't leave me alone ! I don't want to be alone ! - I grabbed his wirst .
- Okay , okay ... Don't worry , I won't leave you alone . I'll call Izzy ... - Jace answered , sitting back down , pulling out his phone and calling Isabelle here to help me to ease the pain . Anytime I tryed to move , my whole body started to ache. My stomach was on fire . I started sweating . I felt like I'll burn to ashes . My vison started to blurry again , but I didn't give up . I fought against the dark , what wanted to surround me .
I was unsure , about what I'm seeing . I think I saw Isabelle coming in and Jace standing up .
I felt someone ripping off my shirt and starting to apply some oil or cream . That liquid felt so good on my burning skin.
My body started to relax . I closed my eyes and I think I fell asleep .
I heard someone talking . I opened my eyes to see Jace still sitting next to me. My body was still aching , but it didn't feel like it's on fire .
-Hey ... - I whispered .
- Clary ! Are you okay ? - he grabbed my hand . I blushed .
- Yes , I am now . Thanks for helping me .
- Clary , you have to escape from your father ! He can't do this to you ! It's awfull and illegal ! - he blurted out .
- Jace... I know my dad . He will find me . I.... I tryed to do as he says , but sometimes it's impossible . I.... I ... He always says those things and I think he's just trying to help me . - I whispered . - Where I am ? What kind of room is this ?
- It's my bedroom . I brought you here and called Isabelle . She gave you some medicines , but you still have to rest .
- I'm perfectly fine ! I think I should go to my room , so you can sleep in your bed . - I said , trying to sit up , but a pain shot trough my skin . I sighed .
- See . I told it . You have to rest . I'm going to sleep too . - he said , laying down on the floor .
- Hey , this is your room ! You shouldn't sleep on the floor ! - I sat up .
- Don't worry ! I'll be fine !
- No , I'll sleep on the floor ! This is your room !
- Okay , okay ! You won . We both sleep on the bed . - he smiled widely , laying down next to me . I blushed . Now , it's like we are together .
He turned to his right side to face me . I looked in his beautiful golden eyes , his golden hair fell in his face .
He put a strand of red hair behind my ear . I blushed when he touched my skin . He didn't stop instead he started to stroke my cheeks . We stayed like this what felt like forever .
He started to lean in . I almost fainted. Does he want to kiss me ?
The next thing I remember is his soft lips brushing to mines . His lips were warm and tasted like honey . I kissed back without hesitation . He licked my lips and I gave him entrace . Our tongues fought for dominance . He pushed himself on top of me , leaning against his elbows to do not smash me .
He pulled of my top and started to kiss my colarbone . I moaned in pleasure .
I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him , revealing his muscular chest and six- pack . This guy will gonna be the death of me !
Soon we were making out on his bed naked. Suddenly he stopped kissing me . I whimpered . My lips felt cold without his touch .
- Clary.... are you sure ?- he whispered . I kissed him as an answer .
After what seemed an eternity we layed both panting , breathing heavily ,naked, snuggling closer to each other if that is possible .
I had my head on his bare chest listening to the calming sound of his beating heart . He was stroking my upper- arm with his soft thumb .
- Jace..... - I whispered .
- Yeah ? - he asked with still closed eyes .
- What are we ? - I sat up , holding the covers closer to my chest .
- What do you mean ? - he sat up too .
- I mean , we are a one night stand or .....
- Hey , what do you think ? I'm not just a playboy ! I have feelings too ! Especially when I'm around you ... - he stroked my cheeks .
- I have feelings for you too , but I thought a boy like you likes that kind of girl who wears high heels , who has curves , who's beautiful . - I blurted out what was on my chest .
- What kind of boy ?
- You know .... handsome , muscular , beautiful , sarcastic ...
- Oh , so you think I'm charming too ? - he smirked . I rolled my eyes and hit his chest playfully .
- Okay , okay ! Seriously , you're the most beautiful girl I ever saw .
I blushed and kissed him .
We driffted off into a peacefull slumber in each other's arms .

Don't think that's their happy ending ! Valentine is still alive and there are more dangerous things who want to kill them . Happy Holidays ! <3<3<3