Chapter 11.

One year later

    My life couldn't be better. Three months ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He is my everything. I,now with Bella's help, found a job as a waitress. I know it's a horrible job,but I couldn't find a better one.
      Gladly,Simon and Bella are here to help me with my son and work. I think about Jace. I couldn't forget him since my son is the exact copy of him:golden hair, golden eyes and the same angelic features. I named him Zachary Christopher Morgenstern, Zach as a nickname. He is my world,my everything.
      A soft cry filled the dark room. I sighed. I rubbed my face and literally ran to his crib.
    I looked down at my beautiful son. He was laying on his stomach ,fist in his hand full with his saliva and his eyes were bloodshot.
        - Awww....Did Zach baby have a bad dream? - I cooed, putting my hands under his armpits lifting him up to my chest. He immediately stopped crying and started to play with my red hair,putting some strands of it in his mouth in the process.
       - It's okay,baby....mommy's here..- I whispered as I rubbed circles on his back.
     He seemed to calm down. I sat down on the couch and just stared into the dark.
      I bought this house two months before Zachary's birth. I moved in with Simon. Zach's room is right next to mine ,so I can easily pick him up if he wakes up in the night.
      - Don't worry,baby boy....mommy's not going to leave you.....ever....
       I fought against the tears. My eyes were burning. A sob escaped from my mouth. I can't believe I'm a mom at nineteen alone.....but this isn't Zachary's fault. I didn't regret him. He is my everything and I love being around him.
        My father didn't really search for me or he just had a hard time finding me. A smile appeared on my lips when I heard Zach's breath slowing. He fell asleep.
       I layed him back in his crib and stroked his little cheeks before heading back to my room.        
        My heart skipped a beat when I heard a knock at the front door. It always gives me a heart attack when someone is at the front door.
      I slowly made my way to the door on my tiptoes for some unknown reason. My feet were cold against the cold floor.
     I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing some short green shorts with a white shirt. Okay.....I took a deep breath before opening the door.
    A tall guy was standing in front of me with dark eyes and dark hair.
     He was soaking wet. Probably because it was raining outside.
     - Clary...- he breathed out.
    My eyes widened.
     - You look just like your mother...- he exclaimed.
    - How do you know my name? - I asked stubbornly. I had to fight the urge to tell. I didn't want to wake Zachary up.
     - I'm Luke Garroway ,your mom's fiance....don't worry I'm not here to hurt you.....I just want to talk....- he whispered,putting his hand in the air.
     I nodded and put a finger on my lips letting him know that he has to stay quiet.
    I led him to the living room and offered him the couch to sit on.
     - Can I give you anything? Are you hungry or do you need some water....maybe hot chocolate? - I asked taking a seat next to him.
     - A hot chocolate would be amazing.....
     I nodded and brought him with me in the kitchen. I put to mugs of water in the microwave.
       - Talk! - I said harshly.
       - I know you didn't expect me...especially not at three am,but I had to come and see you. I...I don't even know what to say.....- he buried his face in his hands. - I had a hard time finding you,but finally I did it.....gladly I know Bella since the day she was born and she told me where do you live.......I heard about your escape from the Inside....you did it good....it was the best choice to leave.... your dad, I hate to say this ,but he's a horrible person....
     I laughed and lifted up my shirt to reveal my scars on my stomach.
      - You say this to me....thanks to my mom who was never around he beat me up every fucking day...- I raised my voice.
   - I'm so sorry that you had to be through those horrible things....but it wasn't your mother's fault....your father took you away with Sebastian when you were only a few months old.....Your mother's heart broke,but she couldn't find you....
      I gasped. He took me away from my own mother and gave me this shit he called life. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Anger was radiating in my veins.
      I felt a hand on my fists slowly rubbing it . I looked up to meet Luke's eye level. A single teardrop slipped down my cheeks and he engulfed me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his chest.
      I felt warm fill my heart. My whole body was trembling and I snuggled closer to the heat of his body.
     I found home in those strong and warm arms. First in my life I felt like I have a dad. My first at her and daughter moment.