Chapter 8

Previously in Betrayed :
My tears were falling uncontrolably. He betrayed me. They all betrayed me. I sat on the floor hugging my knees closer to my chest. I didn't care about the pain in my stomach. All I could do was cry.
       The door flew open with a loud bang and I looked up to see.........

     I looked up to see Simon standing right in front of me. He gasped when he noticed my tear strained cheeks.
     He rushed to my side and I threw myself into his arms.
     My tears made his shirt soaking wet. I couldn't hold it back.
      I only fell in love twice and both times I ended up with a broken heart.
      How could he do that ?! He lied about his feelings the whole time ?! He didn't mean it when he kissed me?! He didn't feel the fireworks around us when we kissed ?!! He didn't feel the electricity between us?!?  When he touched me I felt like my whole body is on fire!
        - Clary , calm down, okay ? What happened ? - he asked stroking my hair.
       I could barely talk between my hiccups.
       - It's......Ja-a-ce......He-e be-etra-ayed me-e the who-ole time......- I sobbed into his chest. I grabbed the letter and handed it to him.
        He raised a brow, but grabbed it.
         I heard him gasped and tighten his hold on me. My sobs became louder and louder by the time.
      I cried and cried until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I drifted off in Simon's arms, feeling more safety than ever in my entire life.

******************************

        I blinked twice before opening my eyes. My head kept throbbing. I never had such a bad headache like that before.
      I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I ran my hand through my hair, which was probably a mess.
       I looked at my right side to notice Simon sleeping on the floor, drooling all over the carpet.
       I smiled,but it fell at right when I noticed Jace's letter laying on the floor. My tears started to fall. I could barely hold back my sobs.
       I nudged Simon's shoulder in an urge to wake him up. 
       - What?! I'm up ! I'm up !- he literally yelled.
       - Simon, I have to get out of here. Could you bring me some clothes ,please ? - I literally pleaded.
        - Of course . Don't move. I'll be right back.
      He kissed the top of my head and walked away.
      I hugged my knees close to my chest. I decided to write a letter for him, since after my plan I won't see him again in my entire life. At least I hope so.
       I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down everything what was on my mind.

                 Dear Jace !

         I found the letter in your pocket. I knew you have a secret, but I didn't know you can do such things.
     I loved you, with all my heart. Actually, I gave you all of me. And what did you do ? You betrayed me.
       I think I never told you about Matt before. He was the one who took away my virginity and cheated on me . I thought you are better than him, but I was wrong. You blinded me with your charms and lies. You are worse than Matt, much worse.
        I don't want to see your face again. If you don't leave then I'll be the one who walks away.
       I don't know how the Outside is , but if people there are like you then I don't want to be a part of it.      
        Jace , before I leave I just want you to know that I think I will never be able to love again. I think you're The ONE for me.

           I think I'll always love you,
                                        Clary

      My tears were falling uncontrollably. I couldn't hold it back. My mind was telling me that I have to leave, but my heart keeps beating for Jace.
      I heard a light knock on the door. I didn't have the chance to answer it, because someone walked in.
      I lifted up my gaze, to meet with some golden boy's. He looked at me surprised. I can tell he doesn't know that I read the letter.
       - Clary, why aren't you sleeping ? Were you crying?- he rushed to my side.
        - I should cry, but you're not worth it. Just leave me alone, Jace ! You ruined everything! - I yelled.
      He looked a little taken back by my sudden outburst.
       - What are you talking about?
         He looked so innocent. No, Clary, he doesn't! He's just some asshole who betrayed you the whole time! 
        I grabbed the letter I wrote and pushed it in his hands.
      I turned on my heels and literally ran away as fast as I could.

      Sorry for the late update, guys ! I'll try to update more often, but I have important exams, so I don't know. I hope you liked the chapter. Give me some feedback! Love ya, guys ! <3<3<3 💞😘❤❤❤😊 Happy Valentine's day !