Chapter 14- The plan

Celine´s  POV: 

To be hones i dont know why Fer i acting like this she says she has a surpirese and all that but, she's like feeling low i could see she was maybe hinding something, what if something happened to her in her trip. I cant help but feel worried about her, besides who was she looking for at the airport this is quite strange.

So i helped her with her luggage and we both came to my car, well actually my mom's but she lets me drive it so i say its mine when i have it.

"Fer...are you there" I said waving my hand infront of her face to catch her attention.

"Y-y-yes i'm here" She said shaking her head

"Why are you like this, it looks like you're sad or something like that..are you ok?"

"Yes i am i was just deep in thoughts thats all dont worry" She smiled

"Well then shall  call Val and tell her to meet us somewhere for you to tell us the surprise"

"No, i'll tell you guys tomorrow i'm feeling so tired and i want to se my parents so, could you take me home and we'll hang out tomorrow" She said looking at her phone.

"Uh sure i have no problem with that" I said smiling

We got into the car and i turned on the music i was singing and humming and she was lost in her phone like scrolling and tapping, this Fer scares me she isnt acting the way Fer does.

Fer's POV:

I was kind of sad but it a huge way i didnt even said bye to Harry. I'll text him, uh idk shall i i mena he didnt even text me to say something. First of all i need to change his Name on my phone its like now i'm not sure about telling them the "surprise" . I changed his name into just emojis. And then yes i texted him.

To: H🇬🇧

Why would you just leave? :(

I sent the message and then messaged my mom to tell her i was on my way home, and that i was willing to hug her a lot and that cheesy stuff, i have a very good realtionship with my mom.

I left my phone on my lap and just stared at the road, i dont know why am i feeling this low, maybe this two weeks by Harry's and Niall's side made me get used to their company, but to be honest mostly no Harry's. Besides i'm a fan and that i've been in love with the public side of him, now that i got to meet the real him ican just say that he isnt the manwhore everyone says. He's a real gentleman and he's very sweet, and i just cant get over the fact that now i can be really in love with him, with the real him, and that would be something very stupid because i'm from Mexico, he lives very far away from here, besides his life isnt as mine, he would be like something impossible i mean in a relationship it would be like hard and long distance. I was deep in my thoughts when my phone buzzed on my legs and i got scared and Celine laughed at my reaction and so did i.

From: H🇬🇧

There were security guys already waiting for us, and you told me to be careful so your friend Celine wont see us and i was, but how about if you come to our hotel later? Niall says if you can bring Valerie, he's been bitching that he wants to meet her. I'm sorry i wanted to take you with us really :( Xx.

Well now i can feel happy again, i didnt think twice and started to thinkt about a good answer while my smile and happines came back to me.

"Woah there's that smile again" Celine said while looking at me

"Well yes here it is it have always been i was just sad that i came bakc i loved it over there and all that but now i'm glad to be back"

"Thats amazing fer" She said parking the car out of my house. I said goodbye to Cel and took my luggage out with my father's help.