Chapter 6- Is it right to feel this already?

Finally  he arrived.. and knocked the door , i just stood up and walked towards de door, but before opening the door i shot a glance to the mirror to check my look , face, lipstick. I found out everything war right so the i opened the door, and there he was standing looking at the ground, but he switly turned to face me with those shiny eyes and charming smile and i suddenly felt nervous.

"WOW ....Val.!Y- You look so pretty...mesmerizing eyes and smile"

I felt the heat on my cheeks growing and i just chuckled and looked at the floor.

"And even more beautiful when you blush..."

"First than anything Hi Erick and Thanks.."

"Sorry Val it's just that you look amazing and i couldnt keep that words inside of me"

 "Stop it Erick, lets get out It's gonna be dark soon so ... lets enjoy the rest of the day while the sun is still up okay?"

"I'd love to Val"

I smiled and then turned around to get back inside to get my phone and keys...when i got them i went out to where Erick was waiting.

I locked the door behind me and we kept walkig around just talking about our likes dislikes and averything that people ask you when wants to meet you.

We arrived to the park and we sat on the grass faing each other its was kinda cute to be like this with him i mean he's a very good guy, he's good looking and he hasnt tried to go farther yet so it's good.

Imean almost every guy meet wants to get more and, well i always refuse to, because i am not like those whores that kisses the guy on the first date.

THIS IS NOT A DATE, IS IT? anyway its going quite good, i am having a good time he's funny and his smile GOD its so charming as he is too.

"Hey Val....!" He said to capture my attention maybe he noticed i was thinking about something so i blushed and answered.

"Yes Erick?"

"Why dont we play Question-Answer?"

"Uh sure why not? but dont ask weird stuff like you know what i mean with weird ok?"

"Oh Val you know i am not like that i promise i wont, and you have to promise to answer with nothing but the truth okay?"

" I never lie Erick"

"Okay then let's start," 

I was a bit nervous, why did he wated to play that, its obvious that he wanted to get  to know more about me, more than waht i told him earlier but, i kinda like it.

"Should i start Val?"

"Yes"

"Okay, uhmm what's your favourite color?"

"I dont know i've always been between  magenta and blue, How about you?"

" Pretty good choice Val, I like red, your turn"

"Okay... Uh this is maybe creepy but how many girls have u ever kissed?"

"None" He said firmly while looking at me in the eyes

"What? No Erick i am being serious, even if it was just a peck on the lips it counts"

" Thats what i am saying, None"

"LIKE EVER NONE?"

"Yes why should i lie  to you Val?

"Thanks"He blushed while showing his perfect teeth in that charming smile i was starting to fall for.