Prologue

I am Valerie i am 18, i am not the pretties girl you've ever seen, i am quite short... about 1.59 cm i am not skinny, i am just thin and curvy, i have green eyes and light brown hair.

 My best friend's name is Celine, she's the most lovely person ever, she's so kind and funny, comprehensive and all the good qualities you can ever imagine, even though she makes me laugh every class in the middle of the silence, i love her... she've been there always for me and i have been there too. She's much more taller than me.... about 1.70, she's curvy and her eyes are this kind of dark brown almost black the same color his hair was.

**************

And here i am with Celine it's november 2012, we live in Mexico and we heard that One Direction was coming on June 2013, we were pretty excited, we were waiting for the moment when the bell rang to run to celines house and buy the tickets. We've been waiting this tickets for what seemed an eternity. We happily arrived to her house and started looking for the tickets by internet.... we told her mom excited  " We've found the tickets" and Maura said "that's great then buy them before you lose them" we did as soon as she said, the Celine asked for her credit card info. and Maura said "Sorry guys i cancelled it a week ago" we almost died because in the pre-sell you need the credit card. we were almost crying... realizing that once again we were missing the concert.

I started thinking, i just didnt wanted to lose this opportunity again and I remembered aboyt my uncle Daniel......as quick as i could i logged in Fb to ask him if he coul but them for us...... Thank god he as online and I asked and while waiting for his answer Celine and I were almost dying .... when we saw he answered... we were scared of the answe, but we decided to see it as soon as he answered.

Celine and I were stunningly happy, we suddenly started to scream and Maura got scared looking at us questioning Celine yelled " WE ARE GETTING TICKETS MOM! " Maura got happy as we were, even though she knew the concert was going to be in Mexico city a few hours far, i lived there before coming here 3 years ago, so basically all my family live there, I knew she was going to let her go because we were friends since i got here. Finally my uncle typed the message at FB i was desperately waiting for him to write.... i read "I bought them" i was screaming with celine when he typed another message the one which made me tremble this single "BUT" made me feel scared again.... we were silent waiting for, finally he wrote " I didnt got them on platinum section,the closest ones I could only find are in general section" we started breathing again, dont know about Celine but i was a bit disappointed, but after all i was going to see them, not as close as i wanted but thinking about it i got happy again.

The days passed slowly, as the months did too, but well you know fangirling every single day with your best friend is the best you can do while waiting the day to come. It's one of the thing's we've got in common. I was thinking about stuff when i finally spoke.

" Celine what would you do if.... you knowwe get to know them personally.. like for real?"i said excited " I would probably die, or just try to be myself to show them i can be normal when they're around" she finally spoke laughing at the end.  With what she daid i started imagining the moment and I stood there breathless, but you know i am one of thos fangirls  who are crazy but the know how to control their crazyness infront of people besides Celine, she was like me so she understood everytime i got crazy.

i knew if i once got to meet them  I was going to said what celine said, just act normal, i mean be myself always tying my best not to become crazy, i know thats what all fangirl before breaking into the " Crazy fangirl state". I was just meaning i can control myself and in this situation sure as hell i was going to keep me calm just to make my dream come true. Every night i thought how amazing it'd be to get to know them and how amazing the concert will be.

hey guys! the first chapter is already done!  but i need to get some reads and coments if you like it ,.. its my first time writing so... i am not perfect at this! HOPE YOU LIKE IT I KNOW ITS KIND OF BORING BUT THIS IS HOW IT STARTS! i promise its gonna get better just comment! ;) THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING.