Chapter 11- My dream girl

Celine's POV: 

-Dream-

Everything was black and dark, i could only hear voices and it was me talking to someone i think it was Niall by his voice, and thick accent.

"Yeah, she had an accident when her ex boyfriend who was a dick broke her heart and well she has a scar on her right side of her forehead but dont tell her i told you, she never let enyone see it she covers it with her hair"

 I said answering to Niall i knew it was him, i'm a fangirl i obviously know it, he was asking me stuff of Val and he seemed interested until the moment isaw his reaction at what i just said.

"WHAT DOES THAT ASS HOLE DID TO HER AND WHY?

I could see the anger filling his eyes,  it was like if he wasnt him, like his soul went out of his body like it was replceb bythe anger because the way he seemed so angry, while he was almost yelling, i stayed quiet for a while remembering Valerie was sleeping and i stayed quiet to make sure she was still sleeping, luckily she was.

"Dont raise your voice she'll hear, i think that she'll tell you someday, just know that everything that's happening now she dreamed of it before but, she cant remember because of the hard way she hit her head, just dont ask about her dreams or a lot of her past, and be careful with the "ex boyfriend's" theme, this was like a moth ago she isnto over it yet."

 I said making Niall come back to his body, he looked like him again, with that kind blue eyes.

"Oh okay so... uh see you tomorrow i'll get some sleep too thanks Celine!"  He said while yawning and walking me to the door.

"Bye see you"  I said and smiled at him.

"See you, say hi to Louis!"

"Yeah i will, take care of her anything you need call me Niall"

"Yup dont worry" Was the last thing he said to me, before closing the door, and locking it.

- End of the dream-

"God that dream" i thought while waking up and rubbing my forehead i was confused. I was getting ready to school and that dream never left my thoughts. Its like .... how?... i mean this is what Val is used to dream not me, it was very weird i ean i couldnt see anythig i was just listenig a conversation between me and Niall, it was amazing like knowing what does Val felt when she dreamed of this, but its still creepy and scary.

If i tell Val about this dream maybe she'd freak out, and may daage her brain, so i wont, ans she's not coming to school for two days so i'll be alone, i really hope she's feeling better right now.

A/N: sooo this is something new get ready ;) this is uhh an idea i had.... hoep you like it ;)

Niall's POV:

In a few weeks we are heading to Mexico, and i'm excited as much as the boys.

It's almost sleeptime and i'm hungry as hell so i'll go to the kitchen and make myself a sanwich before i head to sleep. Harry was at the kitchen drinking Milk? i guess. 

He waved at me and i jut haid "Hi" we started a simple conversation while i was preparing my sandwich, as soon as he finished his milk or whatever he was drinking he stayed like deep in thoughts and i just was there sitting about to eat my sandwich when he said.

" I dont know mate, sometimes i feel like.... i need to love someone.... like i need a girl who make me feel complete"  He said and then sighed smiling weakly.

I just smiled and nodded knowing how he felt.

"Same here mate but we'll get her someday"  He smiled and said he was going to sleep.

While i was eating there alone, i was deep in thoughts, sometimes i get that feeling... like you feel full of love and you feel needy to give it, to love someone and also to be loved. And this was one of those times i get that feeling.

I decided to stop thinking before i got depressed or something like that, i quickly finished my sandwich, drank a glass of milk and went to sleep.

-Niall's Dreams-

"I love you Niall" 

I heard a girl sayin and i swiflty opened my eyes i was laying on the grass in a breath-taking places i've ever seen and by my side there she was, one of the most beautiful girls ever seen. 

And if i'mnot crazy she just said she loves me, she stopped staring at the sky to tur to see me, and her eyes were just, big birght blueish green eyes and without hesitating i answered.

"I love you too" 

She smiled and kissed my cheek, wow her smile, we were just there staring at the sky, i didnt noticed when but now her head was laying on my chest. I felt like i loved her like no-one else, and i also could feel  all the love coming from all her amazing body , like if every inch of our bodies loved eacho other.

I was capturing her features, her stunnung face, her eyes, her nose, her sweet oink lips, her hairs and why not her whole body. Sometime i'll wakeup so maybe i can find her when i wake up.

"Niall... thanks, i promise i'll never stop lovig you even though you do"  I held her even tighter feeling afraid of losing her when i woke up i was like I clung to her not wanting to wake up alone .

-Enf of his dream- 

I woke up alone, i was feeling even worse i felt like after losing or feeling all the love she Could give me even though i didnt knew  who she was YET, i NEEDED to find her. 

I was holding my pillow , and i checked the cock it was 7:00 am and since we were free today i decided to watch movies on my room. Reembering about my  dream, about her features, her voice, i was lost i my thoght as Zayn got into my room.

"Hey what are you dong Nialler?" 

"Uhm nothing just watching TV looking for a good movie to watch, wanna join?"

"Sure, but like lost in yout thoughts is everytinh okay?" 

"Uh.... y-yes... Zayn i'd like to tell you about a dream i just had"

"Go ahead, start telling me"

He said as he walked to the bed and sat bedide me waiting for me to start. I told Zayn the whole dream with details, and also how i felt about it, and what Harry and i were talking about the night before.

I tunerd to see him and he was wide eyed just thinking about what i just said. Like getting all the info. together.

"Well mate, i think this is a signal, what was her name?"

"I dont know i just remember Clearly her face, a signal? why?"

"Because you said that you were talking about that with Harry thats why"

"Ohh yes .... hope so"

"Look Niall, maybe you'll find her when we get out or meet fans maybe she's a fan or just a gril walking around"

"Yah...i hope so, well now lets whatch movies thanks for listening mate"

"No problem thats why i am your friend, which movie would you like to watch?"

"Uh i dont know find the one you want i'll get something to eat ad drink be right back"

And with that i came to the kitchen i hope that what Zayn said is true and also possible, being famous will make the sreach easier but, also harder, so i need to try my best.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE YOU LIKED ITMY LOVELY READERS YOU ALL OR YOU MY FEW READERS NEED A NICKNAME I'LLTHINK ABOUT IT ;) SO...... THANKS FOR RADING I LOVE YOU ALLL COMMEENT VOTE FAN AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!