Chapter 12-Free week, back home

Harry's POV:

We've just finished the concert I Portugal and we have 12 free days, so I guess I’m coming home.

"Hey guys, I’m coming back home, any of you want to join?"

"Uh yes lad if you're good with it, may I stay with you?"  Niall said.

"Sure, I have no problem, so let’s go and hurry want to be there already so we can enjoy this free time"

"Great, let’s go!"

And with that we packed as fast as we could say our goodbyes and went to the airport. Paul took us, I was feeling a bit low because of what I said to Niall I know that he feels me, he's single as me and so does Louis, but he never feels like I’m feeling and that's kind of...weird but I hope that this feeling start fading away. I don’t know why Niall decided to come with me and stay with me. I was lost in thoughts and I didn’t notice that we were already flying.

"Uhm Niall..."  I said to verify if he was awake.

"Yeah mate?"  He answered

“I don’t know Niall... I feel like this 7 days are going to be good and I’ve got this weird feeling that maybe I can find her”

He gave me a questioning look "Find who?" 

"The girl who make me complete” He just nodded and said

"Well mate you will and I hope I can find the one too" He said with a weak smile on his face. I feel him we both feel kind of alone and maybe empty. I nodded and after that I fell asleep the whole time.

"Mate we're here" Niall shook me

"Oh okay" We stood up and went to get our luggage and all that stuff and the, we went to our flat.

"Since its 2:30 am I want to sleep if you want food or something just take it, this is your house too” I smiled, and he nodded so I went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It smelled delicious and even though I was sleeping and very tired I was hungry so I woke up looking at the clock first it was 10 am, I went to the kitchen to find Niall cooking.

"Morning mate"

“Hey Niall”

I said rubbing my eyes with my hands, I sat and ate with him and talked about what we were doing later today. We decided to go and get some junk food and movies to watch and at 6 pm we were coming to Starbucks, and at night we would go clubbing.

We saw like 5 movies and we both saw the clock it was 5:30 so we decided to get ready and take a shower and go to Starbucks as we planned early.

When we were at the parking lot I asked Niall “What are you going to get?”

“I just want a frappe what about you?”

“Well maybe me too or just a hot coffee”

I said and he smiles while we walked towards the door, when someone bumped into me the coffee that “someone” was holding soaked us. I gasped at the feeling of the hot drink touching my skin through my now wet shirt. The other person ended up on the floor and suddenly I noticed it was a girl and I felt guilty.

“Oh my god sorry” she said while I helped her up

“No I’m sorry I was distracted, oh god look at you I’m sorry”

Suddenly she turned her face at me and shiny hazel eyes locked with mine while a shiny white smile took over her beautiful face and just wow.

“No actually it was my fault and now you’re al soaked with my coffee, sorry” she said while pointing at my shirt covered with coffee.

“Don’t apologize; let me buy you another coffee please!”

“No no no, it’s fine, you don’t have to, its fine don’t worry”

“You should accept girl believe me” Niall said and smiled at her

“Uh … well then” she said and walked us

“Order anything you want and by the way just in case you don’t know I’m Harry Styles, what’s your name?”

Niall was ordering while we were talking.

“Oh I’m Fer, Fernanda, and yes I know perfectly who you are, that’s why I didn’t want to accept” Wow now I’m confused why if she knows who I am she was going to say no again?

“Why? Oh I know you don’t like our music and think we are fags” she busted out laughing

“Nope you’re wrong, actually I’m a directioner”

“Oh really? And why aren’t you acting like one?”

“Because I’m not of the crazy ones, besides I’m old to act like that”

“Really? How old are you?”

“I’m 17” wow she isn’t that young, and she’s pretty an there are just 2 years of difference between us, and now I’m noticing her accent isn’t British, where’s she from?

“Nice and where are you from?”

“Uhm where does that question came from?”  she laughed “I’m from Mexico”

“Wow really?  And do you live here?”

“No, no I’m just here for vacation, I’m staying here 15 days and today is my 3rd day here so I have 12 days left”

“Wow that’s amazing, and do you have pretty friends?” Niall suddenly asked and I can swear that I’ve forgot about him.

“Uhm yes I do” she chuckled

“That’s nice; I’m going to find a seat while you both order something”

“Okay Niall go” I said giving him a death glare

“You know what’s funny?”

“What? Niall?”

“Well yes but, we’re heading to Mexico the same day as you”

“It’s going to sound weird but I already knew that, I’m coming to your concert over there on 8th”

“Really, wow “I’m surprised she’s amazing

“Yep”

“Which section?”

“General” she said happily, I don’t know general is too far I thought

“Actually I’m coming with two friends Valerie and Celine!

“Oh that’s nice, I can give you VIP” she widened her eyes and said

“No because I’m coming with them” She said while drinking her coffee slowly, and we were walking towards the seats Niall found

“No problem, I can give you VIP for them too”

“For who?” Niall said

“Her friends Valerie and Celine”

“Oh great, you didn’t get tickets”

“Yes we have but on general section”

“And you want VIP”

“No, no I’m fine with those I mean we did lots of stuff to get them”

“Wey hey what stuff girl?”

TO BE CONTINUED! THANKS